Would u make this call?

CrackaNACtion

CrackaNACtion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok hand before i had kj hearts raise to 40cent he goes allin. well most people say when u got ak go for it but people do donkey out alot. well heres the hand i was afraid one of them was gonna fish out on me!!!

pokerstars Game #15529132992: Hold'em No Limit ($0.05/$0.10) - 2008/02/24 - 20:08:30 (ET)
Table 'Armenia V' 6-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 2: jerzeyry ($8.40 in chips)
Seat 3: moritoshi89 ($10.95 in chips)
Seat 4: BigD_4242 ($5.25 in chips)
Seat 6: beachb@be ($7.45 in chips)
moritoshi89: posts small blind $0.05
BigD_4242: posts big blind $0.10
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to BigD_4242 [Ad Kc]
beachb@be: raises $0.30 to $0.40
jerzeyry: raises $8 to $8.40 and is all-in
BigD_4242 said, "idiot needs to learn how to bet"
moritoshi89: folds
BigD_4242: calls $5.15 and is all-in
beachb@be: calls $7.05 and is all-in
*** FLOP *** [8c 5c Tc]
*** TURN *** [8c 5c Tc] [Ac]
*** RIVER *** [8c 5c Tc Ac] [9d]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
beachb@be: shows [Ks As] (a pair of Aces)
jerzeyry: shows [9c 7c] (a flush, Ace high)
jerzeyry collected $4.15 from side pot
BigD_4242: shows [Ad Kc] (a flush, Ace high - King higher)
BigD_4242 collected $15.05 from main pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $20.20 Main pot $15.05. Side pot $4.15. | Rake $1

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well seeing that he pushed the previous hand and is pushing a this hand, can u really give him credit for something? i certainly cannot

well u werent getting good odds to call but against this kinda play it is a call, the only problem with it is the person to act after u,the initial raiser, u mind have a bit of a worry over this player but i still think it is a call

btw i dont like ur table chat, calling the player an idiot, just really doesnt do any good

CrackaNACtion

CrackaNACtion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well seeing that he pushed the previous hand and is pushing a this hand, can u really give him credit for something? i certainly cannot

well u werent getting good odds to call but against this kinda play it is a call, the only problem with it is the person to act after u,the initial raiser, u mind have a bit of a worry over this player but i still think it is a call

btw i dont like ur table chat, calling the player an idiot, just really doesnt do any good

ahh yeah that was my cousin that typed that lol. i dont talk when im at a table normally. hes sittin next to me he was on yahoo and i played that hand and he typed that :p yeah i was worried about the inital raiser thought she had qq or something bigger.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Crack, for us to give a better opinion it would be better for us if we had either stats/reads on villains. This enables us to better judge what typical hands these villains are likely to go all in with pf. Also don't post results of the hand initially as this will also put a different slant on ppl's views of the hand. Let us give you opinions on the hand just as you saw it if you like. I think calling his push here is ok as you are short stacked and it seems to be an aggro table so your probably gonna be in a 50/50 at worst. NH btw!