Chips
double belly busters can be so decieving

Stefanicov

Stefanicov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok now the result is out there i will put my views into the pot.

The Reason i pushed on the turn was for precisly the reason i got paid off, That i have a rep tht i could make the play with draws. But i would like to point out that when u are playing someone who has shown down nothing but the nutzz all night long this should also factor into your decision. I didnt have a big stack by bullying. I had a vp$ of 6 and an agression factor of 2.5 so it was clear i hadnt been agressive to get the chips i had hit crds and used peoples perception of how i play to get paid off.

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok now the result is out there i will put my views into the pot.

The Reason i pushed on the turn was for precisly the reason i got paid off, That i have a rep tht i could make the play with draws. But i would like to point out that when u are playing someone who has shown down nothing but the nutzz all night long this should also factor into your decision. I didnt have a big stack by bullying. I had a vp$ of 6 and an agression factor of 2.5 so it was clear i hadnt been agressive to get the chips i had hit crds and used peoples perception of how i play to get paid off.

Stef, I wasn't exactly paying attention all night. I was doing paperwork for my job the next day, and I was eating, and I was watching a movie (unlike Chuck, me being a woman, I'm great at multitasking). Even though you did have a big stack at the time, it could have been from lucky hands (not that they were, obv. you were playing well).

Anyways, I think maybe if I was paying attention---um, well I still don't think I would have played any differently. And normally I always play attention while playing, but we were just having fun, I had some other things I needed to get done, and well it was lower stakes than I normally play, so I was pretty fine with just seeing some cards and having some fun at the time.

Stefanicov

Stefanicov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stef, I wasn't exactly paying attention all night. I was doing paperwork for my job the next day, and I was eating, and I was watching a movie (unlike Chuck, me being a woman, I'm great at multitasking). Even though you did have a big stack at the time, it could have been from lucky hands (not that they were, obv. you were playing well).

Anyways, I think maybe if I was paying attention---um, well I still don't think I would have played any differently. And normally I always play attention while playing, but we were just having fun, I had some other things I needed to get done, and well it was lower stakes than I normally play, so I was pretty fine with just seeing some cards and having some fun at the time.

hey cool i was just pointing out in general that u cant always run on reputation i wasnt meaning it to specifically target you. ya u prob made the right decision at the time.

alexanderwoo1

alexanderwoo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah he was lying, but I think the phrase "I'll show" means he had something good.

Top 10 Games