Awards
Chips
N

neart13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have raised the river especially when they didn't cower away from the ace on the turn and they called your raise on the flop I believe the call on the turn was correct!
Plus with botton set you don't block any A or Q combos which is good because he can then have hands like AK etc which he'd gladly call you with

P

PrinceJigger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have raised more on the flop (like maybe $0.20 or $0.21 instead of just the minimum) in order to build up the pot. Flatting on the turn was pretty sneaky and I liked that. On the river, I think raising it to $1.50 or so may have gotten you some additional value.

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bigger raise OTF or just call and raise OTT.

Z

zuker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played fine, but i would raise more on the flop.

J

Jarud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any reads on V?
I would of considered playing for stacks by the river and I think you missed at least some value by not raising.
Donk flop bets at the Micros are very often marginal type hands, weak top pair or second pair, so I could see merit in calling his bet,
Otherwise seemed good 👍

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop
Standard open.

Flop
You should not do a lot of slowplaying at 2NL, but this was a perfect situation for it, since not even a gutshot draw was available, and you had position. By just calling you would underrepresent your hand and allow him to continue bluffing or betting for value with a worse hand. Its also fine to raise, but then you need to go bigger like 25-30c and not just click it back to 16c. The problem with the small raise is, you announce your hand and shut down his bluffs without really building up the pot. So you give yourself the worst of both worlds.

Turn
Its definitely weird, that he donk lead again on this card after getting raised on the flop. I am not quite sure, what to make of it, and I think, you can basically do anything other than fold. Just calling to let him hang himself on the river is fine. Or as played on the flop, you could get funky and click him back again. That might look bluffy to him and induce a jam. Or just go for another standard raise to set it up for a river jam.

River
This is where I think, you made the only real mistake in the hand by not getting it in. Not sure he would have called with his particular hand, but he really should have something stronger like at least top pair most of the time. And who knows, maybe he cant even fold QX after putting in half his stack? This is 2NL, and given his line he is not a strong solid player.

I am not sure, why you just called, but there is no need to fear, you are beat here. AA and QQ would usually 3-bet preflop, and if he can have 33 or 54 and take this line, then there is no end to all the other hands, he can also have, which you beat. So realistically you lose to 77, and if he has that exact hand, its totally fine to get stacked.