NLHE micro stakes help (hand reviews etc)

A

AA123321

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, recently starting trying to improve my poker game making it into more than me playing rec.
Feel there might be some leaks in my game.
Losing more money in the bigger hands tbh

ie (just going to show some hand examples from today )

Hero has 5 3 s in the BB
Villain (button) Raises 0.05 (zoom micro stakes 0.01/0.02)
SB calls, hero (BB) calls
Flop: 2 3 A
Villain bets 0.07, SB Folds, Hero calls
Turn: 4
Villain bets 0.12, I raise to 0.33, he tanks and calls, putting him on a ace x or a weak pocket pair
River: 5
I assume this is a fairly safe river, he has not much behind and so I jam, and he calls with K6.

Hero has J10 diamonds,
UTG raises to 0.05, UTG+1 (hero) calls, MP (villain) calls, SB calls
Flop: 8D9S8C - I've got an open ender in this spot, backdoor flush -
Utg checks, hero checks, MP jams 0.70 ,
Bit unsure what MP is jamming with apart from maybe top pair or 9,9 trying to maybe get someone out a hand like mine
I tank, and call. and lose. He had (q9 of clubs)
Should I have folded in this position considering I only had 10 outs on the flop (not including the backdoor diamonds)

Hero has KK
UTG (hero) raises to 0.06
Button calls
Flop: 4 5 8
Button Bets 0.11
Hero calls
Turn: 2
hero bets 0.12 and button raises to 0.40
When am reraised I tank a little, and reevaluate here, Im thinking really the only hand am losing to is A3 so...
Hero calls
River: 8
I check, villain bets just over 1$ into the pot. I reraise all in ( really dont like this play cos am losing to quite a few hands)
I think in this spot I probably overplayed the kings especially on the river cos at flop button could of been holding A,8 suited, weak aces, such as A,4 A,5, A3, was also thinking potentially a weaker hand like mine 7,7 9,9.

Hero here as AsKs
UTG+1 raises 0.06 MP raises to 0.15, villain (button) reraises 0.42
MP has about (0.75 in stack left)

BB me shoves all in
Utg+1 folds, Mp calls with q5 suited (Diam), Villain calls with jj

Dont think this is the worst play I made out of all of these. Was thinking I want to stack MP and am probably beating villain who could be trying to do the same with a similar hand or maybe 10,10 or J,J. Unlikely that he has the A or K as my AK blocks that.
Anyways the board runs out and JJ wins.

Am probably not talking right with everything here just tryna say what I was thinking in the hand. Am still learning but finding it quite tough on these zoom microstake tables. Would be good to here how you might of played these hands differently, or just any help with microstake NLHE play to be getting to a point of a winning player.
OR should I start playing MTT , would this be more profitable/easier. I find I play tournaments and can get in the money, but just end up losing to flips, or losing a lot of my stack when blinds increase forcing me to shove.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hand 1 53s

Preflop
Defending this to a 3,5BB raise is a little loose.

Flop
Standard check-call with a pair+gutshot

Turn
You improved to a straight, and I think, leading out or check-raising are both ok options.

River
You are playing the board now, so your comment about "safe card" makes no sense. If you bet here, its to bluff him off a chopper. Which can be an ok play, but if you always do it, you are probably bluffing to much.

Hand 2 JTs

Preflop
This is another very loose call preflop because of your position.

Flop
When the preflop raiser check, you could bet here as a semibluff. However the situation can get somewhat dicey, if you get raised on a paired board, so checking with intention to check-call is certainly fine as well. However when he jam it in for 3,5 times the pot, I prefer to fold. You need almost 50% equity to make a profitable call, and if his range contain any amount of trips or boats you dont have that.

Hand 3 KK

Preflop
Standard open.

Flop
Low connected boards are very dangerous for an overpair, so I dont hate taking KK for a check-call line. C-betting would also be fine though especially against passive players.

Turn
When you choose a check-call line on the flop, I really dont understand leading the turn. This makes no sense, and when you get raised, you have put yourself in a very difficult spot. You are not only losing to A3. He can also have a bunch of different two pair or sets or even 63 for a higher straight. I would never lead, but as played I guess, you have to close your eyes and call.

River
Now the board paired with top card, so you dont even beat the flopped top pair. I think, this is a fairly trivial fold now, and its certainly never a raise.

Hand 4 AKs

Preflop
Cant really analyse this without knowing the stack sizes of everyone involved and also reads, if there were any. In most situations I would prefer to fold though, because you are not yet involved in the action, and the cold 4-bet from BTN is a very strong line of action. If his range is JJ+, AK, then AKs is not in great shape against him, but if MP is going to call with junk, then jamming become more profitable.

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the 1st hand, I think your call from the BB with 53 is too loose.

Once the river comes, your hand is completely counterfeited. Donk jamming makes no sense.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the 9-max table, you should be very careful to display with AsKs.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands