nl$100, AKs flop TPTK getting action on the turn.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Villian that check raised the turn is baddddd, on 40/15/2. Zac is unknown to me. Is playing on this turn really that spewy ?

Stacks: - B.TUBBS with $68.40 - blaqsquirrel with $141.30 - Pumuckel1 with $83.25 - Decroglie with $224.05 - karbuyer with $71.00 - tenbob with $105.35 - Pokamon06 with $77.05 - shi7happens with $55.65 - bikocruz with $76.45
index.pl

Blinds: $0.00/$0.00
Site: Pokerstars
- Dealt to tenbob:A♥ K♥
- Sklansky group 1
Preflop:
- 2 players fold.
- tenbob raises $3 to $4
- 3 players fold.
b.tubbs calls [$4]
- blaqsquirrel calls [$3.50]
- 1 players folded.
- Total folds this street: 6
- Potsize: $13
Flop: 6♦ 4♠ K♦
- blaqsquirrel: checks
- tenbob bets [$8]
- 1 players fold.
b.tubbs calls [$8]
- blaqsquirrel calls [$8]
- Potsize: $37
Turn: 5♦
- tenbob: checks
-b.tubbs bets [$6]
- blaqsquirrel raises $9 to $15
- TENBOB ????

Poker Hand Converter By Cardschat.com Poker Forum

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
blech, it's cheap, but i'd just fold. blaq c/cs then c/rs tiiiny when the diamond hits. looks like a fish trying to get "value" for his flush or even possibly trying to find out where his slowplayed set is at. 78 is also possible. two pair, etc. you say he's bad, but the thing is this is how a bad player would play a hand like that. even if you somehow have him beat, there's b. tubbs to worry about and likely several outs to dodge on the river

M

MSUDuster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think combuboom is right here. Tubb leads out then a check raise? Even if neither player is there yet, it's min. 15 bucks to call and make sure no diamond comes out, and then what do you do if you flat call the 15 and Tubbs raises again? You don't want to call-fold there and putting more money in to do that is a bad idea

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say bet-fold turn here, check riv if called. There are stil a few hands out there that you're ahead of and checking gives KJ/KQ/etc a chance to scare us out. We also need to protect vs KXd

B

baconn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't think there is any hand you can beat, it's a fold here

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Villian that check raised the turn is baddddd, on 40/15/2. Zac is unknown to me. Is playing on this turn really that spewy ?

Stacks: - B.TUBBS with $68.40 - blaqsquirrel with $141.30 - Pumuckel1 with $83.25 - Decroglie with $224.05 - karbuyer with $71.00 - tenbob with $105.35 - Pokamon06 with $77.05 - shi7happens with $55.65 - bikocruz with $76.45
index.pl

Blinds: $0.00/$0.00
Site: Pokerstars
- Dealt to tenbob:A♥ K♥
- Sklansky group 1
Preflop:
- 2 players fold.
- tenbob raises $3 to $4
- 3 players fold.
b.tubbs calls [$4]
- blaqsquirrel calls [$3.50]
- 1 players folded.
- Total folds this street: 6
- Potsize: $13
Flop: 6♦ 4♠ K♦
- tenbob bets [$8]
- 1 players fold.
b.tubbs calls [$8]
- blaqsquirrel calls [$8]
- Potsize: $37
Turn: 5♦
- tenbob: checks
-b.tubbs bets [$6]
- blaqsquirrel raises $9 to $15
- TENBOB ????

Poker Hand Converter By Cardschat.com Poker Forum

Well there has to be some conditions in under which you'd let this hand go, right? So the only reason it's an issue is the perceived skill level of the villain? You're bet was large enough to make it a mistake to chase a draw provided that you don't pay him off when he does. But still, you had two opponents just call an obvious drawing hand, one of them admittedly baddd. Well that's what bad players do, the call when they shouldn't then telegraph when they suckout. Good players do not reward them when they do. One bad turn does not deserve another. If this was a river bet I'd call.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you've hit the nail on the head there FD. Yep we get "telegraphed" his hand here, omg ive hit my flush, Im gonna check raise. The big difference here is that we have no re-draws for the river and could easily be drawing dead. Anyway I folded here, didnt like the bet/fold line, the scare card hits on the turn, i check to see what happens and both villians wake up. With the Ad I bet this turn akmost every time. Villians played for stacks here, with flush vs set.