Looking for feedback on my Poker Play

J

Jaywizzlez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just released the next episode of my Poker hand review series. Looking for feedback on how I played the hands/presented the content. This is part of my Poker goals for 2021 where I record my hands and review them through a commentary.

Any suggestions and tips are welcome, thanks for the support!

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just released the next episode of my Poker hand review series. Looking for feedback on how I played the hands/presented the content. This is part of my Poker goals for 2021 where I record my hands and review them through a commentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB5hL1nayxA

Great game, discipline in place:)

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

I like the format, the style, and though I play from a different playbook, enjoyed the vid.
You might consider putting a filter over the comments stream, as it got a bit random (some swearing and random talk of being your own dad)...

Interesting that you can limp 33 from UTG and it gets round to see a cheap flop. That would never happen in the game I play.

Interesting that you were disciplined enough to laydown KJs to fight another day. I have a weakness for the "rookie/novice hand" when suited. I too often call down a large pre-flop raise, usually with a big swing and a miss.

Good content, mate. Well done. Keep it up.

Cheers,
ObbleeXY

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Cool video J!

I like the invitation for the viewers to comment their guesses about your hands, nice way to build engagement.

Good luck with the vlogs, and on your journey to... episode... 100? :)

Cheers to you for giving yourself a creative outlet like this and way for others to connect with you!

J

Jaywizzlez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool video J!

I like the invitation for the viewers to comment their guesses about your hands, nice way to build engagement.

Good luck with the vlogs, and on your journey to... episode... 100? :)

Cheers to you for giving yourself a creative outlet like this and way for others to connect with you!

Thanks for the feedback and kind words!

I don't want to fanboy too hard here but I'm a huge fan of your work(assuming you are the real Evan Jarvis aka Gripsed). I'm a Poker Coaching member and love your videos and quizzes there...definitely learned a ton from you and had some good laughs. Not to mention I watched all your YouTube videos on the 3 pillars and mindset stuff when first starting out Poker 2 years ago.

It's a New Years Resolution for me to record and share my hands for feedback after I saw Coach Brad's segment on sharing hand histories, so there will be more to come :)

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks J :)

Yes it's the really me haha

That's awesome to hear and I'm glad you've gotten both entertainment and education from the videos (was always my goal to keep things fun!)

Keep on stackin homie :)