Hypothetical Hand

X

xCashin_inx

Guest
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Total posts
152
9 handed ring game folds around to you in the SB and you just call the BB with A7 the BB checks.

Flop comes 7-9-9

You bet out $3 with $4 in the pot
BB raises you $8 to make the pot to make the pot $18
What does SB do in this situation?

Against an unknown btw.
 
zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Total posts
7,832
9 handed ring game folds around to you in the SB and you just call the BB with A7 the BB checks.
Mistake #1, this should pretty much be raise or fold.
Flop comes 7-9-9

You bet out $3 with $4 in the pot
BB raises you $8 to make the pot to make the pot $18
What does SB do in this situation?

Against an unknown btw.


Against a total unknown I'm folding this. But as mentioned I'm raising this like 99% and the other 1% I'm folding preflop, but postflop I think this is a fold. It's an ugly situation. I'd almost check this flop although we really don't want to give an extra card since we have absolutely no idea of his range. But as played he's showed strength and has money behind (assuming 100 BB deep?). We don't want a big pot here and are oop. All the variables are against us, so I fold here.
 
Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands
Top