How should i have played this?

I

Izaak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had 10jsuited vs 5 other plays utg. I make it 2.5x being 15c (3/6c cash game) cut off calls and the blinds do. Aq2 all diamonds (I got spades). Checked all the way. Turn q check check to me so I take a stab 45c into a 60 pot and get called by the cut off and two folds. River 8 blank. I check ( this check made no sense I'm a ****ing idiot ) he bets half pot. Now I think he has kj busted flush. (is my analysis correct?) so I think he's bluffing the 75c so i re raise to 1.7$ he calls with qj.

Please tell me how i should of improved. Btw I was very tilted when I made this play

micromachine

micromachine

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's safer to assume they aren't bluffing most of the time. You have absolutely nothing, so fold the river.

Also, you are trying to put him on a single hand (KJ), you need to be thinking about the range of hands he could have.

Try to find ways of dealing with your tilt

NEWTDOG101

NEWTDOG101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like Micro said above you have to start thinking what range of hands he has not single hand. I use to do the same. You tossed 2.5x make it 3x,you are UTG and expected to have a strong hand if you raise in this spot so cbet the flop is one option but a bluff and the flop is not a help to you so c/fold, turn no help, fold river.