bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Four Dogs said:
I on the other hand keep wondering why nobody else is wondering if XD ever wonders if it's possible that Maniac may actually have a hand better than a pair of Kings. The fact that Maniac made his hand on the river is irrellavant.
I just don't get it. I just would never take a pair of kings this far. Am I a chump?:confused:

No you are no chump. I most likely would have folded at one point thinking that the guy has trips. It looks to me like XD was also chasing.

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
xdmanx007 said:
Now the flop numbers..... 13 outs 9 or 4 for a straight is 6. 4 flush draw is 9. 9+6=15-2(can't count 9,4 of diamonds twice)=13 2 cards to come1.08:1 river is 2.54:1.... How was he a favorite again?
It's 15 outs i tell ya! There are 4 4's and 9's in a pack, not 3, so that makes 8, not 6. Plus 7 more for the extra diamonds (13 - the 4 he had, - the 4 and the 9 already counted). Run the cards through pokerlistings' odds converter if you don't believe me. Of course after turn you were then favourite, but he was then getting 3/1 odds for calling bet. You played it right, he played it right, he won, you lost - thats how i see it.

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah well odds calculators are for shelas.....:) and my sister would beat you up!

Last edited: