bodog HH

G

ginNjuice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody know a good way to post bodog's HH? It always comes up way to confusing. I'd like to post some hands but it just seems like a waste unless you speak ancient Egyptian.

smells_flushy

smells_flushy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody know a good way to post Bodog's HH? It always comes up way to confusing. I'd like to post some hands but it just seems like a waste unless you speak ancient Egyptian.

I've been trying to figure out a way to post bodog's HH too (without any tediousness). That's one of the drawbacks of bodog. However, there is the "Details" box available (right above the player's chat box). It shows players' betting amount and other actions. You can easily copy and paste it here. However, the only detail missing is your hole cards.

There is another option.

You can set up a hand history template on a notepad. And you can check the bodog HH, and then put the details in your template.

Your template can be like this, for example:

Game type: [enter game type; NL, PL, FL, etc.]
Blinds: [enter blinds]
Ante: [if any]
Buy-in: [if any]
No. of Players: ...
Button:...

Holecards: [enter your hole cards here]
[preflop betting actions here]
Flop: [enter flop here]
[postflop betting actions here]
Turn: [enter turn card here]
[turn betting action here]
River: [enter river card here]
[river hetting action here]
Showdown: ...

Keep that in a notepad, and whenever you post a hand history, just refer to the notepad, and enter the details. ;)

Last edited:
G

Girl Gamer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^ Well said. I tried copying and pasting the original HH and it's almost unreadable.

smells_flushy

smells_flushy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe if we email bodog, and tell them to copy pokerstars' HH tool ;)

But my email will be insignificant, because I'm not registered as a real money player.

edge-t

edge-t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Or you can get the Dogwatcher Hand grabber and plug it into pokertracker at the same time.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada