$50nl KK aggro turn.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Total posts
Villain has stats of 11/10 infinate AF. He has not gone to showdown in 76 hands.

What's your line on the flop to the r/r? As played what about the turn?

poker stars, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

BB: $51.10
UTG: $25.65
Hero (MP): $61.65
CO: $65.75
BTN: $64.75
SB: $52.45

Pre-Flop: K
clubnormal.gif
K
spadenormal.gif
dealt to Hero (MP)
UTG folds, Hero raises to $2, 3 folds, BB calls $1.50

Flop: ($4.25) J
diamondnormal.gif
heartnormal.gif
clubnormal.gif
(2 Players)
BB checks, Hero bets $3, BB raises to $9, Hero calls $6

Turn: ($22.25) 5
heartnormal.gif
(2 Players)
BB bets $16, Hero ?

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Total posts
I think the flop play is fine. Although 3-betting has its merits but we are against a nit so the cal isnt bad.

What you need to do on the turn is re-evaluate your hand and consider what type of range villian is on here. it dosnt say BB c/r the flop but we will assume that he did otherwise something is wrong with HH.

Run through the past actions.

-i raise with KK, and get called by a nit in the blinds.
-flop isnt overly scary although some draws out there.
-BB checks to me so i lead out with my overpair.
-BB c/r me on the flop. Warning bells!!!!
-BB then leads the turn for 2/3 of the pot.
-me think he has a set and folds.

I think a set is only logical holding here, possibly 2pair.
Fold the turn IMO. The flop wasnt bad as he could have put you on a c-bet and be making a play. Altough not sure how likely that is.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Total posts
Have to fold here IMO. Check-raise is almost always extreme strength or just a bluff. All thoughts of it being a bluff went away with the turn bet. You called a check-raise, he knows you have a good hand and is hoping to stack you here. I don't see what hand wants to stack here that doesn't have you beat. You MIGHT see AJ once in a while here, but majority of the time this hand has you beat and I'd fold here.

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Total posts
call here and any river against this villian.

K

Kyle Poker God

Total posts
hmmmmmm tough one this imre 50/50 here

F

fellowswheel

Total posts
First while normally in a live game that pf raise would be good, i think online you need to bet 5 times the blind or more with KK.

I think he had Aj, pocket 66 or pocket 99. no other hand would make sense. The flop check smells heavily of him having a set.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Total posts
First while normally in a live game that pf raise would be good, i think online you need to bet 5 times the blind or more with KK.

I think he had Aj, pocket 66 or pocket 99. no other hand would make sense. The flop check smells heavily of him having a set.

Fellow 3.5 to 4 x bb raise is uber standard online. Making it 5 x bb is just not gonna get any action to be honest.

Anyways to concur with the majority of comments, I folded this, it just stinks of a set to me.