Hujiko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars - $0.50 NL - Holdem - 9 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

SB: 80.82 BB (VPIP: 31.25, PFR: 12.50, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, hands: 16)
BB: 47.48 BB
UTG: 112.64 BB
UTG+1: 131.48 BB
MP: 44.72 BB
MP+1: 100 BB
Hero (MP+2): 107.52 BB
CO: 102.6 BB
BTN: 122.1 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has 7:diamond: 5:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 2.42 BB, fold, fold, SB calls 1.92 BB, BB calls 1.42 BB

What was I thinking raising with 57s

Flop: (7.26 BB, 3 players) 9:heart: 5:heart: A:diamond:
SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets 3.58 BB, SB calls 3.58 BB, fold

Got a pair a back door flush and a back door straight door like the hand so c-bet the flop.

Turn: (14.42 BB, 2 players) 6:spade:
SB checks, Hero bets 7.12 BB, SB calls 7.12 BB

One card of the straight came in so now I have a pair and a gut shot so I make it a double barrel.

River: (28.66 BB, 2 players) 5:club:
SB bets 16 BB, Hero raises to 70.48 BB, SB calls 51.7 BB and is all-in

Oh rivered trips. I decide to put him all-in is that to optimistic? Will the villain call with worse hands then mine or will the villain mostly call with better hands then mine.

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop- as you said. what you were thinking:p
flop: I'm not sure if I want to cbet it vs 2 fishes. Versus 2 regs it would be an easy cbet with 3rd pair+ backdoors.
turn: as played I don't know if I want to barrel it. Do you expect him to fold? it was 3way preflop, got one call on Axx flop with some flushdraws possible, you block potentially 7x hands like 67s,87s which he could call flop and he is a fish. it's only a gutshot and 4th pair now . I would check. I don't expect fold equity here and equity vs his calling range is low. Like maximum 25%.

River: as played, he is a fish, I go for a max value. Raise allin. Still we get calls from every Ax, especially when fd misses.

P

panost

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I x otf , x-c ott and call otr.
As played, i believe if he had sets or straight, then he would have raised somehow otf or ott, so he can have Ax.

Hujiko

Hujiko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop- as you said. what you were thinking:p
flop: I'm not sure if I want to cbet it vs 2 fishes. Versus 2 regs it would be an easy cbet with 3rd pair+ backdoors.
turn: as played I don't know if I want to barrel it. Do you expect him to fold? it was 3way preflop, got one call on Axx flop with some flushdraws possible, you block potentially 7x hands like 67s,87s which he could call flop and he is a fish. it's only a gutshot and 4th pair now . I would check. I don't expect fold equity here and equity vs his calling range is low. Like maximum 25%.

River: as played, he is a fish, I go for a max value. Raise allin. Still we get calls from every Ax, especially when fd misses.

Guess your right on the flop and turn Cbet are also to optimistic. On the turn I was hoping to make bad Ax hands like AT (and perhaps AJ) and second pairs to fold but a fish might not give up on those.

Btw the fish had AQo