$50 NLHE Full Ring: Queens vs a possible SB steal - best way to extract value from agressive player?

CheckraiseLife

CheckraiseLife

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$50 NLHE Full Ring: Queens vs a possible SB steal - best way to extract value from agressive player?

Villian Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF): 16/15/7

hands - 190
* pretty terrible sample to draw heavy conclusions i know*
overall 3bet: 4%
by position: of, SB, 10%

Firstly when I called this bet I figure I'm ahead vs this guy alot of the time since the button raise has a high fold to 3 bet,and I've noticed even over a small sample he seems to 3bets in the blinds, so I dont want to 4bet becuase my hand looks super strong and i'm basically turning queens in to a bluff. and i'm only gunna get called/shoved on by better, so i'm calling for value.
so when the flop comes down not to scared other than him hitting a four card flush, or maybe having soem suited hand preflop. I'm thinkign wether to just call him down on the turn or wether to reraise, very possible he could have me beat, however not folding this turn, you think comming over the top of the turn bet is better than giving him a chance to draw? or should I call again and hope he bluffs river?
OR do you think he just has us beat and we should fold?
obviously folding if a club comes through.

which is my best option - thoughts?
No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (7 handed) -
UTG ($35.57)
MP1 ($64.10)
MP2 ($46.54)
CO ($48.50)
Button ($51.25)
SB ($58.90)
Hero (BB) ($57.10)
Preflop: Hero is BB with Q
spade.gif
, Q
diamond.gif

4 folds, Button bets $1.50, SB raises $4.75, Hero calls $4.50, 1 fold
Flop: ($11.50) 6
club.gif
, 8
club.gif
, J
club.gif
(2 players)
SB bets $7, Hero calls $7
Turn: ($25.50) 9
diamond.gif
(2 players)
SB bets $14, Hero ?
Total pot: $39.50
:smokin:

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I 3bet pre here prob 80% the time.I get your point why you didn't o.You have to raise this very wet flop.I would say make it $24-$28,to get draws to make the mistake of calling\shoving.

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you think this guy is positionally aware/playing back at loose BTN raiser, then he must be decentish and cold-calling probably looks as strong as 4-betting. Additionally, the BTN is folding to 3-bet a high% so you don't even get the advantage of trapping in a fish.

I think the turn is probably a fold; you're not doing well vs. his value range and most of his bluffs have a ton of equity. Shoving the turn is better than calling though.