$50 NLHE 6-max: Are u on board with this one?

K

Kroeska

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/6a1RMkJt

V not much information. Not very aggro, not a nit. 3B 8% on only 200 hands, no 4B.

AK I almost always 4B, only not against a nit player.

He call's give him a range something like 4.22% 99-QQ AQ+ .
Flop I choose to CB something like 50% of time.
V raises allin > 28% to call > with V range 48% equity, 38.11% win / 9.89% split). Even with AA KK 34.89% win.

I recently try to play more aggro, I think the 4B & flop CB is okay, but it feels there is something to be said about it..

In advance thanks a lot for your reply, I am always very gratefull to you!! Have a nice weekend! Regards

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clear fold on the flop, any pair beats you, he can even have made a set...

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your range is super strong when you 4-bet preflop. On the flop you should consider that V expects to get value from all your overpairs. Is unlikely that MP will push dominated hands like JJ-QQ for example. Because these hands will play more passive post flop, to induce aggressiveness from a typical AKs who played 4-bet being OOP. I'd play like you, but I'd finally give in to his push. Keep in mind that if the villain is very wide, we prefer not to have any strong spades like an ace, king, queen, to give him the opportunity to have more bluffs in his range. But we should just continue with KK + and pray that the wide range does not have a set.
Greetings.

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4-bet was too small. He had to call $7.50 to win $18.25.

Calling on the flop....did you really think he was semibluffing or betting with something less than an ace high and a king kicker after you 4 bet him?

J

Jarud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I ran this hand with your preflop range estimate for villian your AK only has 27%. So at best your play is neutral EV and at worst your drawing thin to dead.
I personally would snap fold this, but I may have played AK differently preflop since he 3bet UTG from early position with the rest of the table still to act.

K

Kroeska

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks all for your opinion! Have a nice day