tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5♣️6♣️ VS 1♣️8♣️
I and two other players are at the table
I get 5.6 in ♣ ️ one player raises $ 2, the other player gives up and I pay!
3 ♣ ️, 4 ♣ ️10 ♦ ️ on the flop.
The opponent raises the pot, and after a short wait I pay, after which Q ♣ ️ comes out on the table.
The opponent raises $ 8 and I raise as much as I had $ 34 and the opponent pays.
The next card that opens is 2 ♣ ️ and it makes a color scale for me.
Do you think it ideally opened the cards for me to win but also to charge?
Sometimes it is hard for me when he answers you that you are the strongest but does not open anything to your opponents.
I think it was ideally opened for me to charge, although luck looked at me a bit.
Has he opened up good situations for you these days and what are those situations?
Write!:angel:

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5♣️6♣️ VS 1♣️8♣️
I and two other players are at the table
I get 5.6 in ♣ ️ one player raises $ 2, the other player gives up and I pay!
3 ♣ ️, 4 ♣ ️10 ♦ ️ on the flop.
The opponent raises the pot, and after a short wait I pay, after which Q ♣ ️ comes out on the table.
The opponent raises $ 8 and I raise as much as I had $ 34 and the opponent pays.
The next card that opens is 2 ♣ ️ and it makes a color scale for me.
Do you think it ideally opened the cards for me to win but also to charge?
Sometimes it is hard for me when he answers you that you are the strongest but does not open anything to your opponents.
I think it was ideally opened for me to charge, although luck looked at me a bit.
Has he opened up good situations for you these days and what are those situations?
Write!:angel:

Thank you for posting

When we play this turn we ask why did our V bet? The flush came in why bet? Everyone sees the flush cards when they come is a good way of thinking about these situations. We also played it like we had a draw calling a pot size bet.

Here the answer was a better flush. Often that turn bet will be a better flush.
Then we ask if we shove all-in what calls us? Better flushes QQ not much else unless we know the player cannot fold AcAx 11% equity vs a flush 22% vs a set. Most players can fold 2 red AA when we check shove the flush card or not bet them on the turn at all so we cannot check shove and get calls from that type of range.

Hope this helps
:):)