Floop ( 19bb) 4d5d6s

SB check
MP (45bb) bet 10bb
Hero (85bb) call
SB (85bb) call

Turn (50bb) 4d5d6s 6d

MP all in -> pot 95bb
Hero (85bb) raise all in

No much info about players, but SB looks like someone who doesn't play anything.

Last edited:
IADaveMark

IADaveMark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
The only things you have that beat you are higher flushes (of which there 4). Also, after the turn, the Villain would have to have two diamonds already. One risk is that they are sitting with the higher diamond and on a draw—and another diamond hits on the river.

One other thing is that it is a paired board—which opens up the possibility of a boat. But, as it sits there, V would have to have 65, 64, 55, or 44 to catch the boat. That's certainly possible for either of them.

If you are going to at least call MP, then the over-shove is normally good protection against SB coming along. You would rather be in against one than two. However, that shove isn't enough more to price SB out of a draw. In fact, their pot odds go up because of more money in the pot. And if SB has the higher flush, he isn't folding anyway and you are running a bit of a risk there.

With next to no information on the villains here, I'm going to say you are up against at least one flush (draw or made), MP may have a high 6 (e.g. A6, K6) or an overpair (e.g. 88, JJ -- you have blockers on 99 and TT). SB could have almost anything there.

One note... I do not like your over-limp pre—especially in position. That's certainly raisable to perhaps 3-5bb. Doing so makes it less likely that SB is even in the hand and may chase MP out.

Full Flush Poker