• Thread starter Dorkus Malorkus
  • Start date
Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played half a dozen hands at the table so no reads, although FKB has played pretty much every hand thus far.

Stacks:
- Mr_bide with $27.61 - Qhr1s0 with $25.00 - FKB12 with $20.04 - annika4444 with $15.99 - jeremy9813 with $28.51

index.pl

index.pl

Site: party poker
* - Dealt to Qhr1s0:
3h.gif
th.gif

Preflop:
* - FKB12 calls [$0.25 USD]
**- 2 players fold.
* - Mr_bide calls [$0.15 USD]
* - Qhr1s0 checks.
* - Total folds this street: 2
* - Potsize: $0.75
Flop:
qh.gif
6h.gif
5h.gif

* - Mr_bide bets [$0.25 USD]
* - Qhr1s0 raises [$1 USD]
* - FKB12 calls [$1 USD]
* - Mr_bide raises [$2.75 USD]
* - Qhr1s0 raises [$8.50 USD]
* - FKB12 raises [$18 USD]
* - Mr_bide is all-in.
* - Qhr1s0 hates you and everything you stand for

The results have been hidden.

Poker Hand Converter By Cardschat.com Poker Forum

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kathy liebert recommends going all-in here and expects to see 2pr/set/big heart hands from our opponents

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmmm.... easiest fold ever?

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The thing that complicates this for me is that this is 3-way. Against one unknown I'd have no problem committing my stack here because all sorts of TP+FD/set/2 pair/lower flush hands would be in his range, but I have trouble assigning ranges to two players in this spot. Certainly you have to think that Mr_bide's bet-raise-shove range is narrower than the aforementioned. The other guy's call-raise line doesn't make a lot of sense, so I'm less worried about him. Although it's entirely possible knowing horrible players' love of over-slowplaying that he could have a big hand, I think it's much more likely he's been lured in with some sort of weak made hand/draw combo (you'll laugh when you actually see what he had).

jaketrevvor

jaketrevvor

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
plz tell me it's 4c3d

Also, lets not forgot you have outs against the nut flush for the running straight flush - a solid 0.2% equity in the pot (although if the 7h or 8h is involved then you only have 0.1% so let's not get ahead of ourselves..)

Cheetah

Cheetah

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you have to call here. There are only 3 hands that beat you now --- A,K and J - high flopped flush.

You are way ahead of everything else, even a set. And another flopped flush is more likely to be smaller than yours.

In tournament, in some cases, there can be arguments for folding. But I don't see how this can be folded in a cash game.

One of the worst cases when you are ahead is to be against a set and higher flush draw. For example, one has QQ and the other has AhT. The set has 7 outs on the turn and 10 outs on the river. The flush draw has 7 outs on turn and river.

In that case when you are ahead you are 42% to win which is very +EV. You are even better off against two pairs, or maniacs with one pair or 9-high flush draws with pair. Of course you lose to higher flopped flush, but that's very unlikely.

I would call.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have to call here since fkb is on the flush draw while i imagine mr bide has 2 pair or set or maybe even top pair. Therefore i imagine calling here is the most profitable play

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liking the in-depth analysis :)

I guess I can see this from AhQ though you have raised twice so Jh9h or Khxh can easily be protecting against the Ah. imo we call for funsies so we can see his Q5o then post it on HA

Well, 2 people are all-in, so I'd have to think we're beat here. But that's probably just my nitty line of thinking. So, I'd still go with easiest fold ever in general. Apparently that's not the popular line though. I hope you called and tripled up but I'd still fold.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
** Dealing Turn ** [ 8d ]
** Dealing River ** [ As ]
FKB12 shows [ 8h, 4c ]a pair of Eights. - my hero
Mr_bide shows [ Kh, 9h ]a flush, King high. - boooo
Qhr1s0 doesn't show [ 3h, Th ]a flush, Queen high.
Mr_bide wins $2.61 USD from side pot #2 with a flush, King high.
Mr_bide wins $9.92 USD from side pot #1 with a flush, King high.
Mr_bide wins $58.12 USD from the main pot with a flush, King high.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dammit dm, you broke 1 of the rules of cash poker, dont go broke in an unraised pot :p

R

r3l3ntl355

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Meh, I call. The only hands you're beaten by are Ahxh, Khxh, Qhxh and Jhxh.

But you beat a set, two pair, top pair... It wouldn't be surprising to see someone with AhQx here.

G

GivPeace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is really easy you have to move all-in you have a 10 high flush very unlikely very..... that some has two hearts with a bigger card then your 10. You could easily be up against sets two pair.. a fish going for his straight draw and you definitely have some one going for the nut flush. This is a straight up a gambling situation if you folded I would say very bad play....( only because you said you have lack of information of the players ) gamble and good luck... and besides you could hit runner runner for a straight flush ( :

jaketrevvor

jaketrevvor

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Meh, I call. The only hands you're beaten by are Ahxh, Khxh, Qhxh and Jhxh.

Qh is on the board, and there are two other dudez crazy interested in the hand meaning that these 3 hands are more likely than some people have given credit.

And that was frankly just unlucky that you didn't hit the running straight flush this time DM - very sick indeed. + I got one of FK's cards right (that utter legend), completely overestimated his hand though lol. :)

igotpot

igotpot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ouch...

i thought i read easiest fold ever somewhere up there! two cards to come and you anyone of those fools could have had a better heart. you have to fold that hand!
just my thoughts,
IGOTPOT

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i thought i read easiest fold ever somewhere up there! two cards to come and you anyone of those fools could have had a better heart. you have to fold that hand!
just my thoughts,
IGOTPOT

sure it's easy now; where was your analysis before the results were posted?

Cheetah

Cheetah

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just my thoughts,
IGOTPOT

If one or both are on a better flush draw, this is a reason TO CALL, not to fold.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont see how this is ever a fold without reads. maybe only a top pro like erik lindgren or kathy liebert can get away, but not me.

Cheetah

Cheetah

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't either. As the saying goes, you are supposed to go broke when you flop huge and are very very unlucky to be against a slightly better hand. Especially in a cash game!

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I pretty much agree. With reads it might be foldable but at Party $25NL against two unknowns I'm going broke here every time.

Chevren

Chevren

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont see how this is ever a fold without reads. maybe only a top pro like erik lindgren or kathy liebert can get away, but not me.

I have to ask whats with the Kathy Liebert obsession and is that Kevin Garnett doing a Ray Charles impersonation in your avatar?

thread offically hi-jacked.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm pretty sure i've seen kathy liebert in this exact situation and she fistpump called and then chest bumped the guy in seat 3. he was killed

Full Flush Poker