Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/324ykLcdU

UGT+1 stats: VPIP 45 / PFR 18 over 11 hands
CO stats: VPIP 61 / PFR 31 / 3-bet 27 over 51 hands
BB stats: VPIP 35 / PFR 23 / 3-bet 7 over 31 hands

Another hand against my favourite kind of opponent: the maniac fish. If someone wonder, how I find games like this at 25NL, part of the secret is playing at the right time. This hand happened at 5.30 am Saturday morning CET. The main opponents were from Ireland and Mexico respectively, and had surely not been sleeping yet but likely consuming heavy amounts of alcohol on a friday night. Sunday morning CET is equally good.

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL, now that is a juicy table. Love how BB still gets value on the river

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was a bit of a cooler there for the K high though :p

H

harjukki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha what a hand! Both CO and BB must have had a fair share of drinks before this kind of circus.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Cash is not MTT

https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/324ykLcdU

UGT+1 stats: VPIP 45 / PFR 18 over 11 hands
CO stats: VPIP 61 / PFR 31 / 3-bet 27 over 51 hands
BB stats: VPIP 35 / PFR 23 / 3-bet 7 over 31 hands

Another hand against my favourite kind of opponent: the maniac fish. If someone wonder, how I find games like this at 25NL, part of the secret is playing at the right time. This hand happened at 5.30 am Saturday morning CET. The main opponents were from Ireland and Mexico respectively, and had surely not been sleeping yet but likely consuming heavy amounts of alcohol on a friday night. Sunday morning CET is equally good.

I would like to ask you something here: which bluffs are you using for shoving all-in PF, or you are just going in with QQ+?
I don't see why to go all-in preflop with a very strong range, versus "drunk" players, where we will simply have edge postflop 100% of times.
By going all-in preflop you gave up your edge upon "drunk" players and simply let the variance decide the game and in this case, the variance was on your favor.
This is not a spot where we are "winning" 100% of times given that "fish drunk villains" were holding Kx and Ax, and I must say you make some very lucky/crazy moves at cash tables, that work for you but are real bad example.
I don't understand you, if you have so much information about different times accross the globe why not to take advantage on a postflop game instead of letting the variance decides.
It is okay when our QQ holds versus Kx and Ax, but as I said many times: cash is not MTT, should not be played as MTT ever, IMO.
There are going to be spots where you are going to split your whole stack versus 2 fishes, because you didn't had the patience for a postflop game. Or else, would you believe that if this hand was played postflop, the maniac fishes would've give up their Kx's and Ax's?
We are playing in the long run for the long run. This moves are beautiful when they work and nasty when we miss.
I don't see any point in turning a game that by its own nature has low variance into a huge variance game: when you miss this situation how many hours do you have to play in order to recover 100 blinds lost in one single shot all-in preflop?

Regards;

Carlos 'Aballinamion' Barbosa