Hero bets 700
Villain raises to 2000
Hero?
Hero calls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

River: 5s

Villain bets all in
Hero calls.

Pre is a standard 3-bet for me. I might lean towards flatting with A5 versus an unknown, but I decided to raise more just to see his response. (for future info)

Flop is decent with T+B, backdoor nfd. He can have some draws here, mostly depending on how tight he is.

Turn is sorta blankish. I was thinking i was value betting, then he check raises me. I figure he could have Aces, (only 1 combo) Queens, 99, maybe 55, and AQ to beat me. All of those other than maybe 55 are in his range. I can definatley see him doing this with AA, QQ, 55, to slowpay, he can check-call flop with nines perhaps to see a turn. AQ doesn't seem likely to check-call the flop.

Is this an easy call? Given the sizing, it will pretty much be a river jam for V on the river so we will have to call that if we clal turn.

Hujiko

Hujiko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would also 3 bet A5s against most opponents but not against a TAG UTG raiser. If the game is pretty loose then A5s is good enough also against a UTG raiser.
On the flop your hands look very good two pair + backdoor nut flush draw.

Villain UTG calls (range => Axs hands Qxs hands 99+, KTs+)

Turn you bet he raises with almost a pot sized bet => range should be polarized as their aren't many draws possible on this board no backdoor flush made it to a flush draw and no two card straight draws except for JT which should have folded on the flop most likely.

Would let this hand go on the turn as you have almost zero outs if you are behind. When your ahead then you have almost no way of busting him without taking the risk to be busted.