$2000 NLHE Full Ring: Bet sizing with quads on turn.

TenJack

TenJack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hero is Stacked around 250 BB, LAG image,

Villain 1 is LAG, i give his raises preflop no credit because he got caught and had to show an open raise he made with 58o (Made the winner) around 200BB

Villain 2 is TAG, not much other than that he is mucking a lot preflop. covers everybody by a lot.

Villain 1 raise to 60 from UTG.

Villain 2 3-bets to 200 from UTG+2

Folds to hero on Bttn. with 7h 7d

Hero tanks, calls 200

Villain 1 calls 200,

Flop: 7c 7s kh

Villain 1 checks

Villain 2 bets 400

Hero calls 400

Villain 1 calls

Turn As

Villain 1 checks.

Villain 2 checks.

How much should i bet on this turn? or should i give away another card? (at this point, even if i loose i win; that 250k Bad Beat jackpot would be nice.)

Hero decides to bet. I go for about 1300.
Is it better to check here? I can afford to give away a free card, but with an ace on the board will somebody pairing up even give me more value?

Also, normally i might fold to this TAGs 3 bet, but im in pos. and sometimes he has a bluff combo to get the LAG raiser to fold.

elflake

elflake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see myself getting a call there, but I wold never have a LAG table image. The only hands I see calling me there,( probably check-raising, are As, Ks, or AK ). I give a free card and hope they improve. I push all-in to any bet, trying to make it look like bluff.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From a range construction perspective, if you actually have quads in your range here (I probably wouldn't), then I'd be checking it, and most likely have my entire range checking back here.

If you ARE going to bet, I think you want to bet small (MUCH smaller), because we won't have many if any bluffs here and are repping extreme strength.

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would check the turn and hope one of them or both improve on the river or one of them tries to bluff the river, I would shove.