Awards
Chips
$1/$2 Live Game - 8 players

UTG (Hero) $222
HJ $375
BB $180

Hero has :ah4::kh4:

Hero raises to $11, HJ calls, BB raises to $40

$11 was the standard open for this game so far and usually getting only 2-3 players to the flop when $11 opened, getting 6-8 players in limped pots, getting 4-5 players when opened for $8.

Both players would probably put my range at 85% AJ+, 77+ - 15% T9s+

HJ likes to see a lot of flops with suited cards will usually 3-bet me in this position with AQ+,TT+ My read ATsC but not TT+ expecting 2 more calls from those behind.

BB is very loose player that routinely drops 3+ buy-ins into the game. He loves suited connectors, not prone to squeezing from the BB though, about 50/50 to call behind here with AA/KK to trap. My read is AQ+, 77-QQ

If I 4-bet here I'm pretty sure it should be a shove given stack sizes but can I flat here and fold to blank flops if I have a 75%+ read that the HJ will also flat if I do and might add more $$$ to the pot with the right flop?

Plan of action after the flop if I flat would be
1) Ace-high or King-high and not 2-suited in non-heart suits - flat call BB CB or check behind BB and flat any bet by the HJ - shove all turns
2) Shove any 2 heart flops
3) fold any 2-non-heart suited flops w/o an Ace or King

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AK likes to see 5 cards AND we have FE. No way I flat.

bgomez89

bgomez89

Resident Thugmaster
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's not prone to squeeze from bb yet you give him a range that includes 77-99? Am I missing something?

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's not prone to squeeze from bb yet you give him a range that includes 77-99? Am I missing something?

Yes 77-99 would be part of his normal 3-bet range and I wouldn't consider it a squeeze then.

bgomez89

bgomez89

Resident Thugmaster
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's your definition of squeeze?

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If he's really flatting AA/KK OOP half the time that gives him 3 combos of hands we fear, pretty clear ship although I doubt we have much FE. Plus it's not like he's a vault, you'll have other chances to stack him.

Cafeman

Cafeman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
+1 for the 4bet getting it in crew - the only concern being that we did open reasonably large from UTG, so he's less likely to be doing this light I guess.

ben_rhyno

ben_rhyno

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ship it, BB has almost a 1/4 of his stack in and you crush his range and flip at worst given your reads.