Game Format
No Limit
Stakes
$1/$2
Table Format
6-max (6 seats)
Currency
$
A have a question regarding gto solution. I played against GTO+ solution CO vs BB. We are CO, so we are playing IP. My question is, why I have to fold 100% against a overbet with KsJc?

CO Range:
22+,A2s+,K3s+,Q5s+,J7s+,T8s+,97s+,87s,76s,65s,A7o+,A5o,K9o+,QTo+,J9o+

BB Callingrange:
TT-22,A2s+,K2s+,Q2s+,J6s+,T7s+,96s+,85s+,75s+,64s+,52s+,42s+,A8o+,KTo+,QTo+,JTo

Flop:
QsJd3c
BB checks
Hero: On that kind of we often check or bet small. Check has advantage of potcontrol also we are there not a lot scary turncards. Small bet could makes also gs and bdfd and other draws call, also maybe small pockets 88-TT and hands like A3s or K3 with bdfd will call.

Turn:
QsJd3c Kc
BB overbets 125%
Hero: I would often call this overbets in this situation.

River:
QsJd3c Kc 2d
BB overbets again
Hero: Also I would never fold this second overbet on the River with KJo, but solver says I should fold KJo here 100%. Why is this so?

Thanks for answers in advance!

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A have a question regarding gto solution. I played against GTO+ solution CO vs BB. We are CO, so we are playing IP. My question is, why I have to fold 100% against a overbet with KsJc?

CO Range:
22+,A2s+,K3s+,Q5s+,J7s+,T8s+,97s+,87s,76s,65s,A7o+,A5o,K9o+,QTo+,J9o+

BB Callingrange:
TT-22,A2s+,K2s+,Q2s+,J6s+,T7s+,96s+,85s+,75s+,64s+,52s+,42s+,A8o+,KTo+,QTo+,JTo

Flop:
QsJd3c
BB checks
Hero: On that kind of we often check or bet small. Check has advantage of potcontrol also we are there not a lot scary turncards. Small bet could makes also gs and bdfd and other draws call, also maybe small pockets 88-TT and hands like A3s or K3 with bdfd will call.

Turn:
QsJd3c Kc
BB overbets 125%
Hero: I would often call this overbets in this situation.

River:
QsJd3c Kc 2d
BB overbets again
Hero: Also I would never fold this second overbet on the River with KJo, but solver says I should fold KJo here 100%. Why is this so?

Thanks for answers in advance!
Could you please post the preflop action?
GTO based I would say that you should fold because if you have the vast majority of Kings and jacks by hitting two pair on the turn, which hands villain would be overbetting/polarizing the turn?
We already know by the turn that villain doesn’t hold QQ, JJ or KK very much.
Since you are blocking there are a few combos of KQo that might beat you. QJ is losing and AT would have 3-bet preflop more than calling...
I can’t figure out the reasons of your software but I try to think it: we should avoid calling polarized bets because it shows that villain doesn’t have many bluffs, plus villain is unbalanced trying to gain value by force of your dominated hands.
Considering that BB/Villain has more values than bluffs and following the range you gave us, he would be doing it with AT, KQ, 33, 22, K3s, Q3s, QJ, Q2s, K2s, and all of its draws of clubs. And of course the breakin even KJ the same as you hold.
I don’t know how is to play versus this AI, it varies the gameplay or is it constantly overbetting?
Besides, have you raised preflop and BB calls? What was the sizing of your preflop range and what did you do on the flop, have you checked or have you bet small?
Give us more information, please.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Its just a bluff catcher on the river and the software doesnt like your blockers would be my guess. Better not to have any clubs (to unblock bluffs) and have an A or T to block the straight.