$2 PLO 6-max: Fold in this case in the postflop (flush drawn + AA)

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, my question is, do not post, because I still have a stack that I can fold, and it's difficult for me to be ahead most of the time ... but I'm ahead of the game a lot of the time. Fold in this case in the postflop? (I do not know much about the village, but he has played right, half tight, did not see big mistakes) Thank you.

pokerstars Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.02 BB (6 handed) - Converted at http://www.handhistoryconverter.com

UTG ($2.63)
MP ($1.43)
CO ($0.93)
Hero (Button) ($2.16)
SB ($1.80)
BB ($2)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 5
diamond.gif
, A
spade.gif
, A
heart.gif
, 8
spade.gif

UTG raises to $0.05, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.05, SB raises to $0.22, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.73, SB calls $0.51

Flop: ($1.53) 2
diamond.gif
, 8
heart.gif
, 9
diamond.gif
(2 players)
SB bets $1.07 (All-In), Hero calls $1.07

Turn: ($3.67) 7
heart.gif
(2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($3.67) 6
club.gif
(2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $3.67 | Rake: $0.12

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry for the "flush drawn" title, it was a mistake. Actually I was afraid of very strong drawns, JQKx or 5678, something like that, so I think I'm behind when there's post flop ... grateful!

Omahahahaha

Omahahahaha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pre :

I don't hate your line but there is also a strong case for simply reraising yourself. You have pretty strong aces and the button and would like to increase the size of the pot as well as give UTG a chance to four bet.

flop :

With an SPR of 0.66 you can't afford to be picky and while this flop is not ideal you still have to go with the hand. Definitely a call. You only need 28% equity to break even here. Even if your opponent had an absolute monster like top two + diamonds you would still have 17% equity. Given that SPR is so low I would imagine your opponent is shoving a wide range of hands and you could easily be a favourite. You are definitely going to have at least 28% equity here on average.

Full Flush Poker Folding in Poker