Pre-Flop: ($0.03) Hero is BB with 9 A
UTG calls $0.02, 1 fold, CO calls $0.02, 1 fold, SB calls $0.01, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.08) A 5 4 (4 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $0.04, UTG calls $0.04, 2 players fold

Turn: ($0.16) 5 (2 players)
Hero bets $0.06, UTG raises to $0.12, Hero calls $0.06

River: ($0.40) J (2 players)
Hero bets $0.20, UTG raises to $1.12 (all-in), BB (Hero) folds

This super fish was playing alot of hands.As of the past few days I am putting my attention and focus into villain's VPIP and what % of their ranges actually hits the community cards.
It is a confusing and difficult process for me to grasp and I would appreciate any input about it. Anyways fish limps,2 others call and we see a flop. I get a pair of A and bet-half pot , probably should have gone PSB but I also didn't want to commit too much into an un-raised pot first to act. Fish calls and everybody folds, his range is so wide I don't even know if I can give a range that hit this board he has been calling behind be alot in the past hands and I was beginning to think he's floating me often.

When the 5 comes on the turn pairing the board I make another small bet figuring fish has nothing and I want to get him to just call but then he min-raises me to $0.12 and I start to think does he have the 5 or a flush? it has to be unlikely he is playing everything. I call villains turn min-raise and the river brings another spade, now I have a 9-high flush. I bet half-pot on the river and villain shoves all-in and I folded . There were only 3 cards that beat me was this fold a mistake? I feel like the fish was just reading my low bets as a weakness and trying to exploit me thinking I had a weak hand, maybe I should just keep my betting patterns standard to 2/3 pot or full pot in these situation? idk it was kind of tricky because it was an un-raised pot and I didn't want to commit too much to begin with but I ended up doing so .any input appreciated. What do you give this villain, does he stuff in this position?

C

Casey55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DELETE THIS THREAD PLZ ..MADE AN EXTRA COPY ON ACCIDENT DONT KNOW HOW TO DELETE

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry I read wrong, you face utg. You can bet a little more on the turn. Something like 50% - 60%. Indeed, out of position, small bets can be interpreted as a softer game sign. For which you can print a little more money since you have a higher value, although with regular kicker balance.
On the river you can check, because the color line arrived on the board and now your range is only formed by a bluff catcher, out of position.
On the turn you can check, the flush arrived there. This is not my day ;)
Greetings.

Last edited:
Full Flush Poker