$2 NLHE Full Ring: Red-black flash. When you feel that you are behind, is it important to place a bet?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$2 NLHE Full Ring: Red-black flash. When you feel that you are behind, is it important to place a bet?

I noticed certain moments when it is very important to place a bet.
https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/724KwCQW1

I got a top pair on the flop, but the kicker was a problem. The opponent made a good bet and I felt that I was falling behind. But to throw out the top pair on such a flop is a crime. If I check again on the turn, he will make me fold my cards at any bet. How justified are my actions?

jaworek1405

jaworek1405

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I think you played this hand good. Yes, I think that on this flop we have to call one bet. We should careful on mono colour board, because open raise from the button is wide. Flush on the flop in our opponent is more possible from the button position than early position. On the turn is coming bad card for you, but I agree with you that it is good opportunity to bluff with our top pair our opponent. I think that your bet on the turn make sense. If opponent complete the flush on the turn, we can easy fold. GL :)

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the turn, you decided to turn your hand into a bluff, and it worked.

The turn is a good card to do that, though if he calls the turn, I think you have to shut down on the river. Fortunately not a scenario you had to deal with.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that your bet on the turn make sense. If opponent complete the flush on the turn, we can easy fold. GL :)
I thought it was my only chance to win. I would fold if I got a reraise or a bet on the river. But then my thoughts were only about the size of the bet, to make the best hands of the opponent fold.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack