Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Hero open-raises 0.07$, fold, fold, fold, fold, Villain 3bets 0.24$, BtN calls, fold, fold, Hero calls

-FLOP: 7d 4d 2c (Pot: 0.72$)

Hero checks, Villain bets 0.72$, BtN folds, Hero ??

Villain's VPIP/PRF/3bet/hands: 9/6/0/35
Villain's initial stack: 1.44$

Thoughts?

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
-Mistake in the title: it's cbet

Q

quant1986

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your hand? $1.44 is not very short IMO.

I can see villain would cbet 100% on this flop, sizing priced in to call any reshove , would assign this range to villain [AdKx, QQ+,]

C

cs_rlewis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on your hand, if you have complete air then fold. If you have a set then call/raise.

Hujiko

Hujiko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Villain 3 bets an UTG player in a full ring game. Normally that means a strong hand or if a good player also some Axs hands like A5s. He gets a cold call from the BTN and you as UTG also calls.

The river is a real low flop with a flush draw possible.

Villain bets full pot into two people only leaving considerably less 1/3 pot size bet behind if someone calls and is thus effectively all-in. Villain shows considerable strength.

Would call very strict with only AA, KK and QQ? (pref with no heart in it), and with the NUT and perhaps second NUT flush draw this to have one or more overcards incase villain is showing up with JJ or QQ.

Villain could make this play with all his 3 bet range as hes more likely to have AA and KK in his range then you or the BTN have.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Missed to post my hand guys. It was QQ without the diamond blocker.

I will reveal the action.

I totally agree with the aforementioned posts. His 3bet vs my EP open and the pot bet on the flop (it was insta cbet) that shows he is ready to call a raise-shove for me, made me put him only in AA-KK and AKs with the diamonds. I think that I am miles behind in this spot. I folded. When he made that cbet he had only 0,70$ stack, but, still, 0.70$ are 0.70$ - about the 1/3 of my stack. Not spewing your marks here and there at the micros making nonsense calls, I think it's positive.