Js 8s 10s 3h

Hero?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Give up. Btw that has got to be the worst hh ever. Do you play on a site where you can't get a test hh file?

T

Takis_NL

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Give up. Btw that has got to be the worst hh ever. Do you play on a site where you can't get a test hh file?

Sorry for the format but i couldn't find the hand history from the day i played it. I talked about the hand with some friends and thats why i remember it

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's just a little confusing that's all. If you're going to cbet here (don't really think you should be btw) I think you'd want to make it bigger. The pot on the flop is 10.5bb and it's drawy as hell so IF you're going to cbet 1st to act I'd say it needs to be in the 7bb range to be effective. After you get called for either bet size I think you just have to ch/fold the turn. If he checks behind on the turn and you hit anything, I ch/call river. Ch/fold river unimproved.

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't cbet that board. JTx hits all ranges and you'd have to get pretty lucky in a 3-way pot for someone not to have a large spade.

T

Takis_NL

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well my plan was to make a small bet to collect some reads, scare those who doesnt hit anything at flop and identify those with flush or those who chase the flush

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well my plan was to make a small bet to collect some reads, scare those who doesnt hit anything at flop and identify those with flush or those who chase the flush
Ok then. So you bet small and got 1 caller, what does he have?

If you're betting for information, you should at least get some.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I had to pick between information and money, give me the money.