it was a cbet but i dont mind checking it back and pealing all turns vs probs
but river check back was so bad

K

ksandr010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too passive a hand draw. The opponent would have paid at least 2 streets. Moreover, we are in a position and with an initiative. I would put 1/2 pot on the flop and 1/2 pot on the river to get a weaker hand

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it was a cbet but i dont mind checking it back and pealing all turns vs probs
but river check back was so bad
Dont you noticed that i louse my AQ vs 55?sorry i dont bet thouse rag flops every one have a strategy and chouse wish flops bets or not in orther to have a valanced Cbet. other wise iff ur Cbet is 100% you will be exploited with raises on flop

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too passive a hand draw. The opponent would have paid at least 2 streets. Moreover, we are in a position and with an initiative. I would put 1/2 pot on the flop and 1/2 pot on the river to get a weaker hand
Dont you noticed that my AQ louse to 55, sorry i dont bet thouse rag flops every one have a strategy and chouse wish flops bets or not in orther to have a valanced Cbet. other wise iff ur Cbet is 100% you will be exploited with raises on flop

K

ksandr010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont you noticed that my AQ louse to 55, sorry i dont bet thouse rag flops every one have a strategy and chouse wish flops bets or not in orther to have a valanced Cbet. other wise iff ur Cbet is 100% you will be exploited with raises on flop

I'm not saying that you should definitely bet on the flop, but at least on the river, you need to get with hands weaker than ours