Phoenix2223

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Everyone,

I think Villain in this spot is probably a Fish:

Hands: 34 / VPIP: 38/ PFR: 18

Well, the way that hand was played all the way down to the River,did you think villain only may have Full House when He Calls me??

pokerstars, Hold'em No Limit - $0.01/$0.02 - 4 players
Hand delivered by Upswing Poker

UTG: $2.03 (102 bb)
BU (Hero): $2.24 (112 bb)
SB: $1.10 (55 bb)
BB: $2.00 (100 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($0.03) Hero is BTN with T A
1 fold, Hero raises to $0.04, SB 3-bets to $0.06, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.02

Flop: ($0.14) Q K 9 (2 players)
SB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($0.14) Q (2 players)
SB bets $0.02, Hero calls $0.02

River: ($0.18) J (2 players)
SB bets $0.16, Hero raises to $1.64, SB calls $0.86 (all-in)

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha I lost 3BI quite similar situation some 3 hours ago, I still debate about it in my mind =)

M

micromoi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont like this hand was played from the begining. raise more 4BB is the minimum. the flop it's ok, turn looks like a check too, but on the river there no need to push in a paired board u will not get called by worst, a call is the right play.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 handed I'd just bet that flop. You have a ton of bluffing outs also and you forfeit that chance when you pass on these spots. Yes, you have several backdoor outs to the nuts, and if this was 6 handed+ I like a check a higher percentage of the time.

I think on the river you can min raise and fold to a shove (even w/ insane odds to call). People at these stakes won't 3-bet the river w/o the nuts or near nuts. A shove by you once this board finishes out, you're likely going to fold a lot of Tx, and a small % of Qx. Not enough worse combos that will call for what you're putting in now.

Hujiko

Hujiko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
River shove is bad in my opinion.

He pot betted on the river so most of the time he will have a real hand and a real hand on this one card to a straight board should be a straight or better. So the villain is not likely to call a river shove (of ~ 1.5 pot size) on this board with anything less then a straight or a full house.

K

Kalamari

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no i dont think he will only have full house here you can raise fold if you have a good read but you have to raise this hand vs fish if you want tomake money nd he is definetely fish