$2 NLHE 6-max: QQ vs Ace rag

M

Mybeardisevil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
High guys just wondering what you guys think of this hand. Villain had a very high vpip of 46, should I have layed this down on the river with the possible flush? I just couldn't put him on an Ace.

/www.cardschat.com/replayer/3tz3s7D

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Villain here should (but may not) know that if they do not have an ace in their hand then there is a good chance that you have one in your hand or at least have a pocket pair since you are 3 betting. Given that they should know this then I would think their bluffs here would be greatly reduced. As the hand plays out I dont think they would play a 10 like this (they could since it is $2 NL but still doubt it) so I would be asking myself what would they be betting with here on 2 streets. It is possible they bluff the turn but I dont think they double barrel too often as they know we should have a good range with the 3 bet. The bet on the river would make me think they are strong here and even though I hate folding in these spots, I would like to think I would find a fold here.

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please will you repost the hand. The link to the replayer isn't working.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah you should have layed that down. when he bet the turn. QQ is all in preflop or fold after you see K or A. if you go all in you have to hope he folds ace rag then you win small blinds only. better than losing. and if you call to see a flop better hope for no A or K. then fold.