$2 NLHE 6-max: lucky, lucky, lucky

nikerules

nikerules

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i know that it was bad hand from me, but it was very intresting w what villain min 3bet preflop so a made a crazy call. how do you think must he overbet jam on such bad river?

$0.01/$0.02Zoom No Limit Holdem
PokerStars
6 Players
Hand Conversion Powered by WeakTight Poker Hand History Converter

Stacks:
UTG Rematch855 ($1.99) 100bb
UTG+1 ithnx ($4.92) 246bb
CO l0gik55 ($3.51) 176bb
BTN Hero ($4.13) 207bb
SB yat1129 ($4.31) 216bb
BB tsikoos ($2) 100bb

Pre-Flop: (0.03, 6 players) Hero is BTN 5:spade: 7:spade:
1 fold, ithnx raises to $0.05, l0gik55 raises to $0.08, Hero calls $0.08, 2 folds, ithnx calls $0.03
Flop: K:diamond: 7:diamond: 10:spade: ($0.27, 3 players)

ithnx checks, l0gik55 bets $0.14, Hero calls $0.14, ithnx folds

Turn: 2:spade: ($0.55, 2)
l0gik55 bets $0.53, Hero calls $0.53 River: Q:spade: ($1.61, 2)

l0gik55 goes all-in $2.76, Hero calls $2.76

Final Pot: $7.13
Hero shows a flush, Queen high
5:spade: 7:spade:
l0gik55 shows three of a kind, Tens
10:heart: 10:club:

Hero wins $6.88 (net +$3.37)

ithnx lost $0.08
l0gik55 lost $3.51

I

iAmBadAtPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
id rather call his 3bet with a suited one gapper than a hand like A6o because your hand has very good playability against the strong hand villain could be trying to trap with. villain is repping big pairs and broadway cards that make top pair hands and sets freguently while your hand makes straights and flushes rarely. if your gonna play this hand do it to these bad value bets and cheap slowplays by villain while your in position so that when you dont hit your draw you can fold cheaply. and when you do you can get villains entire stack to make up for the time you called those bets and didnt hit. just dont get too carried away with this. the pot sized turn bet would have been tough for me to call but i dont hate it since you already made a pair.

J

JustSoPro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say the call on the river was a flip, if your opponent had a flush draw it would have been a Kx flush draw based on his line, but it also seemed like he was trying to bet you off the flush draw rather than get value from it. I would say that based on your recent posts, you may be playing too many low suited connectors for a 6-max table and may want to consider using them a little more sparingly.

1Player

1Player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He thought:

OK, Hero called 4 BB preflop on the button, so a relatively wide range, but not crazy.

Flop: Wet board with diamond flush draw and straight draws. I have second nuts.

If he'd had KK he'd've raised. I want to bet my best hand, enough so that he doesn't have the odds to chase. Half pot figuring he doesn't have 9d8d for both draws. Hero called, he must have a made hand, which I have beat. Either that or I'm winning Sklansky bucks for forcing a bad call.

Turn: ok, blank on the turn. 2 spades 2 diamonds on board. Maybe he has spades and hit the first card of a backdoor flush draw. I'll make a pot sized bet so that if he calls chasing a flush, he's making a really, really bad call, but might go ahead and call with a pair of kings or set of 7s.

River: Maybe he hit his backdoor flush, even though he's losing money on it. Otherwise, I have the best hand. Bet.

Wait. WHAT??? 75 of spades? Bottom pair and a backdoor flush draw on the flop and you CALLED? Chased and chased against all odds. You FISH!!! You DONK!! You are a hybrid of a fish and a donk, some kind of DONKFISH!!! You just lost a lot of money, you FONKEY!:mad: IOUTPLAYED YOU FROM START TO FINISH! I HATE THIS GAME! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THE VARIANCE! I'M GOING TO TRY SOMETHING LESS LUCK-DEPENDENT LIKE roulette!!!

%^$@#$ I'm going to Cardschat right now to post this awful hand and complain about it! Wait..What?!? This guy posted the hand on Cardschat and wants to know what I WAS THINKING!!!

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, FISHY???

Where do I go to get my Sklansky bucks?:D

Last edited:
Mootizit

Mootizit

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold prefop vs 3bet,that hand dont have enough equity to play.

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
Postflop hand played itself, but you should have folded preflop.