MP: 55.5 BB
CO: 43.5 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Q:diamond: 9:diamond:

fold, MP raises to 4 BB, CO calls 4 BB, Hero calls 4 BB, fold, fold

Flop: (13.5 BB, 3 players) T:diamond: J:club: 6:diamond:
MP checks, CO checks, Hero bets 9 BB, MP calls 9 BB, fold

Turn: (31.5 BB, 2 players) 3:diamond:
MP checks, Hero bets 17 BB, MP raises to 42.5 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 25.5 BB

River: (116.5 BB, 2 players) 3:spade:

Hero shows Q:diamond: 9:diamond: (Flush, Queen High)
(Pre 32%, Flop 40%, Turn 77%)
MP shows T:spade: T:club: (Full House, Tens full of Threes)
(Pre 68%, Flop 60%, Turn 23%)
MP wins 109.5 BB

T

tt124f

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's wrong with this hand? You get it in in large favor and lose 20% of time.
By the way, are you going to keep updating your cash game progress thread? I am at about the same level with you and we can possibly work together.

GreenDaddy1

GreenDaddy1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I might revisit it, forget exactly where i left off. I had quite a while off and have come back to playing 2nl again, try and build up to 5nl.

Yeah not too unhappy losing this one, it happens. Just been posting up some hands to get some conversation going about my play after a couple of bad sessions, no one to really talk poker with irl so after a couple of terrible days seemed like it might be good for me :)

What format are you playing, and which site? And where have you been getting the majority of your strategy from?

T

tt124f

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I am playing 2nl 6-max zoom poker on natural8, part of GG network. Currently I get my strategy from watching Charlie carrel's bankroll challenge videos.

M

mktpppr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

P: easy fold vs big 4x and flat for multi-way pot, we have position, but what is plan if blinds 3bet squeeze? Flatting these speculative hands are spewing money.

F: as played, obviously fine with monster combo, I would even make it bigger like 75-100% of pot, and we're stacking off vs anything.

T: its close but I just jam compared to 75% pot-sized bet: MP is a weak player (started hand with 55bb stack). He is calling all day long with whatever he hit on flop: big 4x raise preflop says he isn't folding. Your sizing is ok and as played obviously we're stacking off.

My advice is to study preflop hand selection for each action and each position: you're leaking money.

@hi all, please don't post or comment on results.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your biggest mistakes is pre-flop. Bad pre-flop decisions lead to high variance low EV post flop situations. You shouldn't be in the hand vs two short stacks. If they were at least 100bbs, and you knew they were fishy, you could make an argument, but multi-way vs two half stacks isn't good poker.

Full Flush Poker