$2 NLHE 6-max: Good fold or i could call the 3 barrels?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is difficult to say. A pair of kings with a good kicker on the board doesn't look bad. The player under the nickname chris011011 plays very aggressively. Do you think he put a whole pot on the flop with only a flush draw?

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
WOW

Hey freddydr87 thank you for posting this hand, I loved it!

First of all you made a 3bet upon the MP raisor and the SB called! OMG
When SB calls you here it seems very strong, but it is also a real bad move(The SB calling is bad). So does the player in the MP and we go to a 3-handed pot in position.
There are 28 blinds in the pot and the critical point is when SB donkeys for nearly 100% Pot in the Flop.
What does SB represents doing that, out of position in relation to two other players? Is it really a bluff?
Which hands could possibily be doing that: KK, 99, 66, and I don't think so but K9s, 96s, and AA. Weaker Kings, such as KcJc, KcQc, SB doesn't have because the Flop blocks these combinations. maybe some other KJ or KQ, or even KT.
SB's bluffs could be 8c7c, JcTc, QcTc, QcJc, any two clubs, and I don't know what else.
But it is a very strong and polarized move. Either it has the nuts or a bluff right?

MP recreational

LOL! What in the heavens MP is calling down here? I don't know man, but sometimes I am folding this flop. Because my Top Pair is good when I know I have position over a recreational player. I know most of these guys bet when they have a hand or when they find a good spot for "bluffing".
In this scenario we see that the Pot is out of control which forces us to either go by shoving the Flop with TPTK or Folding. I don't love your calling here. But it is not the end of the world considering it is the micro-stakes.
What was you plan when you called the Flop? To float Turn/River or to give up to more aggression in the Turn? You gotta know why you decided to call here, and the answer is not because you have Top Pair + Top Kicker.

Turn of Clubs

It comes a club in the Turn and I have no idea if SB has it or hasn't the flush. Many flushes could be checking this huge pot to induce bluffs of worse hands such as sets and two pair types. IF SB has the flush nuts with some Ace of Club plus Club X, it is also another reason for slowing down because there is a great chance that either MP or we in the BTN could try to buy the pot, or even shove.
Knowing the players at 2 NLHE a little, I am quite positive that either SB has a worse King than yours or a set who got sticky. MP is a total recreational:

Is it ever possible for MP to fold this river?

LOL again everybody! Let's praise the gods that there are so many bad players at the field!
How could MP fold to a river bet of 12.5 blinds for a Total Pot of 238 blinds (?)!!! WHAT?
Where is the decency in the world of poker? LMAO
MP should be calling here in the river even with Ace high, because once in a while SB will have a worse Ace high. It is real fun to play 2 NLHE! Put a note on these guys, please.

Regards;

Carlos 'Aballinamion' Barbosa

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
You can fold river, but not turn. OTT I would fold all other kings with worse kickers.

SSorin18

SSorin18

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since the situation was quite risky,folding was ok(i don't know if it was the 'winning' move) because it allows you to keep on climbing gradually instead of risking the table on 1 hand.

Folding in Poker