$2 NLHE 6-max: Folding made flush to a turn C-bet.

C

Casey55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Villain's stats; VPIP 11/ PFA 0/ AF 4 ( 9 hands)

pokerstars, Hold'em No Limit - $0.01/$0.02 - 6 players
Hand delivered by Upswing Poker

UTG: $2.48 (124 bb)
MP (Hero): $2.00 (100 bb)
CO: $2.01 (101 bb)
BU: $2.92 (146 bb)
SB: $2.60 (130 bb)
BB: $3.24 (162 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($0.03) Hero is MP with T T
1 fold, Hero raises to $0.06, CO 3-bets to $0.12, 3 players fold, Hero calls $0.06

Flop: ($0.27) 6 3 5 (2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $0.13, Hero calls $0.13

Turn: ($0.53) 8 (2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $0.25, MP (Hero) folds

I figured villain can have so many combos of big Ax with the Ac. what do you think ? fold or call turn?

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would call once more, tho idk cash game patterns. Folding is not a crime for sure
Hope this helps and Good Luck!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, this hand was played completely fine. There are no natural bluffs on a 4-flush board, because all draws have either gotten there or become essentially worthless. So especially at a limit like 2NL its safe to assume, that the population is massively underbluffing these boards, and I dont see him betting turn with a worse hand for value. You also cant improve, if you are behind, and a shitload of different hands have you beat especially in a 3-bet pot. It feels a little tight to fold, but it saves a lot of headache and frustration in the long run.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you call on the turn it will be more difficult for your opponent to cheat on the river. The reason is the min raise that the V made preflop. He is not looking for you to give up. Rather, it could be interpreted that he is inducing you to 4-bet. And if that happens it is because his range is more closed, but he wants to hide his real strength. Also if V has a short perceived range he will not get enough value the times he raises preflop, because he would think that his opponents will realize that his range is winning and as a consequence they will fold.
Finally the bet size that V enters on the flop and turn is only half a pot. Which should mean V doesn't expect to risk too much but he doesn't want to be weak either.
As played the turn fold is acceptable, but I think it's better to call the turn and seek a showdown when your opponent seems shy preflop.
Greetings.

Full Flush Poker Folding in Poker