(2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $1.80, Hero raises to $8.26 and is all-in

TenJack

TenJack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im fine with check/calling flop. We will still be good sometimes versus AQ, AJ hands continuing, and we can hit an A or K to win versus most Tx other than AT, KT

Turn is decent card for use, now have the gutshot RFD. Honestly i think the check-raise all in is a bit aggresive, but if you want to use a c-raise there is no point in leaving yourself $3 behind. I am fine with both check-calling and bet-calling if he chooses to raise you.

Remember that versus QQ in this spot, we have around 23% equity. Vesrus AQ, we have around 34% Am i saying that villain has QQ or AQ? no, i am just showing that, while we have a good draw we still are semi-bluffing.

A

Aslama01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being oop, I think I'm just jamming pre. Could be beat, but id rather put him to the test.

Hujiko

Hujiko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop would tend to 4 bet this hand as we are OOP but I don' t mind calling either and see what the flop brings us.

If the player (pool) is loose aggressive I might call on the flop as you have a backdoor flush draw and two over cards. If the player (pool) is nitty-passive I would just fold on the flop.

The turn is a decent card for us gut-shot and flush draw. Can see all variations here check-calling, check-raising and bet-calling. To check-raise I need a loose (very) aggressive (placing a lot of double barrels) opponent such that I have sufficient fold equity.

M

micromoi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i liked the floating on flop u have your 2 live cards and some back doors u did hit a good card on the turn giving u a straight flush draw but it did make also hit the only hand that u beat on the flop AQ. Man pushing with max 30%(includes aces and kings witch it might not be enough) it's not profitable for me, u will get called there and more often than that u will get beat.

Full Flush Poker