Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pre:
Nothing to say you have the best hand.

Flop:
Not the best flop for your range but a great flop for your hand. BB decides to lead out which is probably not a huge mistake because they can have all the sets and two pairs to offset the range advantage we have with all the premium overpairs. More often than not though they're not doing this with the nuts but rather something weird that maybe looks nice (which is probably the reason BB gives up on the turn).

Considering both players are playing <100bb deep and SB cold-called an open raise I guess both players are there to have fun. Therefore, I think we can raise for value and expect to get called by OESD, gutters, 8x, maybe even worse overpairs and 7x and 3x.

Turn:
The Tc looks scary as it completes J9s and 96s, but it also baits action from the more likely JT, T9s and the occasional AT that decided to float the flop. If BB turned a straight I also find it unlikely that they're slowing down. Much more likely is that they turned a marginal showdown worthy hand and looking for pot control. I think we can bet for value again.

River:
You now have a hidden overpair. SB doesn't really complete any obvious draws so they're probably just taking a stab at the pot. Still unlikely to get called by worse on the river though because playing OOP SB could still have a lot of sets and two-pair. Raising for thin value targeting Qx is pushing it IMO so I'm happy to just call.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop
Not much to say here.

Flop
Obviously not folding, but especially when BB bet so large, I am on board with just calling and controlling the size of the pot a little. He is doing a good job of building it for us already.

Turn
When BB check to you, I feel, you are very likely to have the best hand, and I dont really understand the reason for checking back? Is this a slowplay or a check, because you think, you are behind? For me this is a value bet all day long, since there are so many worse hands, that can and will call.

River
As played your hand is super underrepped, so for me folding is totally out of the question, especially when BB has already folded. If SB was deep, I would just call and get to showdown, but he only has 18c left behind, so he is never going to fold any made hand to a raise. I think, he have more one pair hands, that are betting for value or dont know, why they are betting, than he have two pair, straights or sets. So I lean towards going after those 18c by putting in a raise.