$2 NLHE 6-max: 2nl KQo in SB, 3b pot on coordinated board

weldphaser

weldphaser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only have 34 h's on villain but he is running 36/27/0, he's been 3b twice and flatted them both.
[P] he flats my 3b IP
[F] AhKdTh, i rhink its correctto bet here, he' prob folding all his PP;s and i have some equity with so yeah def cbet this flop. am I missing anything ??????
[T] Jh, so there is some of that equity, but its tough here because both draws come in. could def be an action killer, or could give me troublr if he has or wants to rep a flush. so again i decide to bet again.
[R] Td after he flats im honestly not sure what to do.

So what do we do now guys?

Thought this was an interesting spot

Winning Poker Network (Yatahay) - $0.02 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (SB): $2.12
BB: $0.90 (VPIP: 22.58, PFR: 9.68, 3Bet Preflop: 6.25, hands: 33)
UTG: $0.72 (VPIP: 4.69, PFR: 4.69, 3Bet Preflop: 3.85, Hands: 64)
MP: $1.81 (VPIP: 55.56, PFR: 44.44, 3Bet Preflop: 25.00, Hands: 10)
CO: $2.84 (VPIP: 36.36, PFR: 27.27, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 34)
BTN: $5.33 (VPIP: 45.24, PFR: 28.57, 3Bet Preflop: 6.25, Hands: 43)

Hero posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.03) Hero has K<font color='black'>♣</font> Q<font color='black'>♠</font>

Note: he flats my 3b IP

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.06, fold, Hero raises to $0.18, fold, CO calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.38, 2 players) A<font color='red'>♥</font> K<font color='red'>♦</font> T<font color='red'>♥</font>

Note: AhKdTh, i rhink its correctto bet here, he' prob folding all his PP;s and i have some equity with so yeah def cbet this flop. am I missing anything ??????

Hero bets $0.12, CO calls $0.12

Turn: ($0.62, 2 players) J<font color='red'>♥</font>

Note: Jh, so there is some of that equity, but its tough here because both draws come in. could def be an action killer, or could give me troublr if he has or wants to rep a flush. so again i decide to bet again.

Hero bets $0.29, CO calls $0.29

River: ($1.20, 2 players) T<font color='red'>♦</font>

Note: Td after he flats im honestly not sure what to do.

Hero bets $0.38, fold

Hero wins $1.14

$0.02 was deducted from the pot for the jackpot.

Aces2w1n

Aces2w1n

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
. Lets say we 3bet pre allday everyday with this. perhaps x4 would be better OOP but I'm happy with x3.

Flop we bet 3/4 of the board, we should be cbetting most of our range here. If he has AK he would've shoved pre or he will raise us on flop... We have a decent hand here and we need to make the draws pay.

Turn. Sure the hearts here and the board is against us but now we potentially have the best hand, Ah is on the board so it's a lot harder for opponents to have flushes here unless they are making a fishy play.

We bet the turn because giving a free card here is terrible.. giving the freecard up and letting the heart fall on the river is really bad.

river this guy hasn't shown we are beat... so we just go all in now, and see how bad he is. We know its unlikely we are beat due to how he played the hand. He would've woken up turn if he had the straight. Or raised us with a set earlier.

I know its uncomfortable but you need to learn to bet here :) and get your money

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to lear standard bet sizes, secondly you make it way too complicated, good hand bet, bad hand no bet.

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You mentioned he has already called two 3bets in position. In that case don't 3bet him with KQ from the SB, the hand isn't strong enough to take much heat.
Aces2 covers it fine.