$2 NLHE 6-max: 2$ NLHE 6-max : Is this situation Fold 100% of times?

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is the hand https://www.boomplayer.com/30581835_7E71A3F2D7

I'm starting to play cash games and I want you more experienced player tell to this newbie (me) advices on this situation

what I saw myself it was that I did not SQUEEZE on flop I should made a 3Bet to at leats 12BB-13BB... maybe at least one of them would have folded but I did not info on them either it was like only 10 o 12 hands with them can't remember exactly but it wasn't more than 20

K

kozong

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
20bb at least if we're 3betting pre IMO.
w/ no info on others & very dry flop i'd probably call the min raise, but folding the shove (we only invest 46bb & on a dry flop those kind of slowplay call & 3b jam from BTN looks like at least 2 pairs to me).
if the flop had some straight/flush draw then i'd mostly 3b & try to GII myself right there

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolutely 3-bet preflop. You are OOP to the raiser anin position against an ovr call. when you don't riase pre and hit TPTK you do not know where you are. Deos the original Raiser have AA, KK, QQ, 99 or JJ? Betting preflop defines the hands. Definately flod to all of the action on the flop.

C

cs_rlewis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah you gotta squeeze here. Make it big too at least 4x the raise size to get some folds.

Lucky though because if you did squeeze here I don't see NL2 players folding and you would of gotten stacked.

But in the long run a squeeze is the best play

Phoenix2223

Phoenix2223

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3Bet preflop for me is better, your hand lose way more value in a 3Way pot. As played on the flop, for me, 100% fold. YourTPTK have no value against a 3bet on the flop 3Way.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with squeeze pre to around .40 , as played flops a fold to all the aggression multiway.

J

jh70

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
3 bet for sure, probably wouldn't have got either hand to fold in this case tho. Your donk bet on the flop screams that you hit a K and doesn't do you any good on a dry flop like that the only way you are ahead that someone will call you is if they have KQ or KJ everyone else is already ahead of you with a set, 2 pair or AA

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 bet for sure, probably wouldn't have got either hand to fold in this case tho. Your donk bet on the flop screams that you hit a K and doesn't do you any good on a dry flop like that the only way you are ahead that someone will call you is if they have KQ or KJ everyone else is already ahead of you with a set, 2 pair or AA

I agree with squeeze pre to around .40 , as played flops a fold to all the aggression multiway.

3Bet preflop for me is better, your hand lose way more value in a 3Way pot. As played on the flop, for me, 100% fold. YourTPTK have no value against a 3bet on the flop 3Way.

Yeah you gotta squeeze here. Make it big too at least 4x the raise size to get some folds.

Lucky though because if you did squeeze here I don't see NL2 players folding and you would of gotten stacked.

But in the long run a squeeze is the best play

Absolutely 3-bet preflop. You are OOP to the raiser anin position against an ovr call. when you don't riase pre and hit TPTK you do not know where you are. Deos the original Raiser have AA, KK, QQ, 99 or JJ? Betting preflop defines the hands. Definately flod to all of the action on the flop.

20bb at least if we're 3betting pre IMO.
w/ no info on others & very dry flop i'd probably call the min raise, but folding the shove (we only invest 46bb & on a dry flop those kind of slowplay call & 3b jam from BTN looks like at least 2 pairs to me).
if the flop had some straight/flush draw then i'd mostly 3b & try to GII myself right there

Thank you very much for the advices learning lot of good things from your comments will definetly consider them next time on the tables!

Folding in Poker