SB checks, Hero bets $0.10, SB calls $0.10

Turn: ($0.34) 3 (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $0.20, SB calls $0.20

River: ($0.74) 5 (2 players)
SB bets $0.14, Hero calls $0.14

Total pot:
$1.02 (Rake: $0.04)

Showdown:
SB shows 6 5 (two pair, Sixes and Fives)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 38%, Flop: 27%, Turn: 20%, River: 100%)

BU (Hero) mucks A K (a pair of Aces)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 62%, Flop: 73%, Turn: 80%, River: 0%)

SB wins $0.98

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd go bigger on turn. Reasoning: called such bet on flop, let's try harder. On turn also I would have lights blinking in alarm because of possible straight.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Looks fine overall. Preflop 3x is fine. Not sure what you mean by realise all-in? If you mean the river then no way as you only have a bluff catcher once he calls two streets then donks on a one liner to straight, just call getting your good pots, knowing you will usually lose

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You played this hand exactly how I would have played it down to the sizing pre, flop and turn, and just call river (which may not be a good thing for you lol). The turn bet size came up in a post above and I like the turn sizing you used. When we get called on the flop I would be thinking float, Ax, or some smaller pair. The small pairs are generally going to be connected hands like 76, 65, 54, etc. Therefore with the 7 and 6 on the board it would at least be in my mind that I cant floor it here so to speak and assume Im good. Plus 45 is a possible hand although not likely but its still there as another example that I would not want to be potting on the turn. I like a sizing that gets good value from smaller Ax and also keeps hands that are pair and a draw hands in (such as what villain had... I want them to call the turn with that hand and I also want them to play the river as they did but Ill get to the river below). I think your sizing on the turn is right where it should be, near half pot but slightly above.

River is not a great card due to what I wrote previously where small one pair hands would be connected to call a raise pre so 65 is just another combo that got there along with the 76 that was there previously plus 4 to a straight now. Villian leads river super small which does seem like a blocker bet but so what if it is. If they have the hands that are blocker betting they arent calling a raise generally anyway or shouldnt be. Therefore with all the danger on the board this is an easy call and all the villain did here was save you chips. They could have checked here to check raise if you would have bet river or easily could have led large here to make it look like a bluff and it would be a tough fold for you with AK. Instead they made it as easy as can be on you and you only lost 14 cents more. Not much you can do other than make a note villain will call two streets here with a low pair low kicker and keep value betting them in the future.

G

gorteck0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I am glad for this replies. Thank you everybody.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm afraid you were unlucky on the river, but I think you played very well, getting value on every street. In the end villain possibly tried to block you from bluffing, making a bet of around 1/5 or 20% of the pot, for which it is correct to call, with all the investment you made previously. The texture helped you print big bet sizes, which makes your opponent think you also could try with consistent draws.
Greetings.