Game Format
No Limit
Stakes
$.01/$.02
Table Format
6-max (6 seats)
Currency
$
Well i guess this one was an easy fold. Vilain call flop and turn and lead overbet river, or he hit a set rive or he hit his draw, i should have folded, do you call?

CardsChat Poker Hands Converter

Convert your hand history into forum code, plain text or relive your hand and create animated replays
www.cardschat.com

J

Jarud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah river leads are almost always nutted, villian afraid you will check back the river,

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe u should have bet pot seize on turn, if he calls that and shove on river you will have it easyer to fold.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
also your flop bet is lower than your your pre flop bet, why ? if you choose to lead then lead ... you have the right as you did raise pre flop.

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
also your flop bet is lower than your your pre flop bet, why ? if you choose to lead then lead ... you have the right as you did raise pre flop.
i didnt lead i open raise 3x or 2,5x. The flop isnt soo whet so a Cbet off 1/3 off pot with almost all my rangue is ok. A higuer Cbet should be in polarized situations when you have a very strong hand flop and there are lots off draws but i only had A high and backdoors on flop.