Game Format
No Limit
Stakes
$.01/$.02
Table Format
6-max (6 seats)
Currency
$
Do you call the overbet Jam turn? I take all the time in the timebank, i had the 2 flush, but he could have the Qhigh flush and all the boats and i dont have any boat there only KT so i had to call with the flushes(i only have some Qx and Jx flushes) and my only boats TT and KT, iff i fold the Jx flushes i will be folding allmost all.

CardsChat Poker Hands Converter

Convert your hand history into forum code, plain text or relive your hand and create animated replays

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, yes, we should make this call, although of course there are concerns here) but more often than not, we will be ahead of the opponent here, in reality, here we are afraid only of AA KK AK 1010 against which we have only 1 out, but they will not be there so often, but all the rest of his range he is quite capable of turning into a bluff on the turn, these can be JJ QQ, Ax and Kx he is also able to push against our flush draw, also we are ahead of almost all of his hypothetical flushes here, so we end up doing this tough call

Last edited:
Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Well first of all, congratulations to your royal flush. 😁

I think I would have made the call too. The probability of him having AA, KK or AK which would have beat you with a normal flush are low since he might have bet more pre-flop.

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, yes, we should make this call, although of course there are concerns here) but more often than not, we will be ahead of the opponent here, in reality, here we are afraid only of AA KK AK 1010 against which we have only 1 out, but they will not be there so often, but all the rest of his range he is quite capable of turning into a bluff on the turn, these can be JJ QQ, Ax and Kx he is also able to push against our flush draw, also we are ahead of almost all of his hypothetical flushes here, so we end up doing this tough call

Well first of all, congratulations to your royal flush. 😁

I think I would have made the call too. The probability of him having AA, KK or AK which would have beat you with a normal flush are low since he might have bet more pre-flop.
Thanks for your opinion guis i wanst sure about the call.

J

Jarud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this is one of those spots that just doesn't make much sense to ever fold. if villian had a boat wouldn't he just make a normal bet on the turn, we often see very small bets with nutted hands at low stakes because players are terrified of getting folds so they want to keep calling ranges wide. His overbet is so huge and maybe just too blatant, i think much more likely that he has a hand that wants to deny equity, unlucky for him we already have made hand.