Game Format
No Limit
Stakes
$.01/$.02
Table Format
6-max (6 seats)
Currency
$
When the bb CC my 3bet is very hard to figure out his rangue(regular player usually dont do that), it could be a regular trying to induce a 4bet with AA,KK or AKs or a recreational player.
On the flop is an standard Cbet, on the turn is were things get difcult, i turned an OESD plus the turn open a FD i was bloquing with the A off heart, i had several options, beting, x/calling or x/jaming i dont thing x/folding is an option since i have lots off equity. I rather betting there instead off x/jamming, i would have rather x/jam with a combo draw(iff i would have had AhJh). x/calling is week so is beater to made a 2do barrel. On the river i could have x/folded i thing it would have been a good bluff iff river completes the flush and i jam with the A off hearts. I was bloquing the nuts KJ and AA(a possible very strong hand a reg could have) but i dont know iff it is enough with that.

CardsChat Poker Hands Converter

Convert your hand history into forum code, plain text or relive your hand and create animated replays

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion everything is ok except your position. You are in a blind duel, where the ranges are perceived much wider, therefore in this place bluffs are more likely than values. Put yourself in your opponent's shoes. Is it really important to block JJ in the SB? The answer is no, because your range could contain all 16 combos: AK. Which is reasonable, since he can 3-bet for any closed position, like the opener of the hand MP.
Also if your opponent had the nuts, it is very possible that he wants to get maximum value on the turn, which is why checking there protects you when your opponent is aggressive and capable of raising and jamming OTT.
I have similar consideration for the river. At this point a wide range villain is very unlikely to fold a QK, especially when he blocks you QQ and has no heart card.
Greetings.

M

Mercurius

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the play up to the river shove is good, like the flop and turn bets. The river is tough OOP as he has a lot of hands that likely call down, I don't hate bluffing with your hand but given the aggressive line it's hard for him to have much that folds

loafaBREAD

loafaBREAD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
On the flop is an standard Cbet, on the turn is were things get difcult, i turned an OESD plus the turn open a FD i was bloquing with the A off heart,

VS a CCer this is different than versus MPs flat... the CC has a more condensed range here, including 99, AQ and KQ, so I think you do have to play cautiously.
AJo is the bottom of your range, and I think you recognized that too.

I love this triple vs MP if it's heads up.

I guess the only problem I have is that you are 3x barreling a guy who is a fish (even with no reads, he is cold calling a 3-bet here...). I try not to bluff fish in spots like this.

Yup.

That's my analysis.