seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Blinds 2/4
BB ($67) [VPIP: 38.9% | PFR: 5.9% | AGG: 12.1% | Flop Agg: 13.5% | Turn Agg: 9.6% | River Agg: 12.3% | 3-Bet: 3.3% | 4-Bet: 0% | Hands: 305]
CO ($374) [VPIP: 45.2% | PFR: 0.3% | AGG: 30.7% | Flop Agg: 25.8% | Turn Agg: 37.6% | River Agg: 32.4% | 3-Bet: 0% | 4-Bet: 0% | Hands: 337]
HERO ($494) [VPIP: 23.9% | PFR: 11.8% | AGG: 23% | Flop Agg: 24% | Turn Agg: 21.1% | River Agg: 23.2% | 3-Bet: 4.2% | 4-Bet: 19.7% | Hands: 13866]
SB ($102) [VPIP: 21.6% | PFR: 14.7% | AGG: 43% | hands: 279]

Dealt to Hero: T 9

CO Calls $4, HERO Calls $4, SB Folds, BB Checks

Hero SPR on Flop: [4.5 effective]
Flop ($14): A 8 8
BB Checks, CO Bets $4 (Rem. Stack: $366), HERO Calls $4 (Rem. Stack: $486), BB Folds

Turn ($22): A 8 8 J
CO Bets $8 (Rem. Stack: $358), HERO Raises To $46 (Rem. Stack: $440), CO Calls $38 (Rem. Stack: $320)

River ($114): A 8 8 J 4
CO Bets $114 (Rem. Stack: $206), HERO Raises To $440 (allin), CO Calls $206 (allin)

The read on villian i had was that they donked lot. swhat do u think about turn and river?

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd prefer to raise pre rather than limp. What's your plan if they raise from the blinds? SB is opening almost 15% and has dead money in the pot to scoop. If you're calling a raise anyway just put in the raise yourself and have some fold equity with a snug PFR. I would fold to the 3 bet however. I like your flop call. I think your turn raise is too large on a paired board. We could be drawing dead here on occasion. I wouldn't go more than $30 which is pot. After we have shown a ton of strength on the turn and he still donk leads into us for full pot on the river I'm never raising here on a paired board. Just call if you think he can have a smaller flush or trips often enough. Even if he has one of those hands they shouldn't be calling our jam, we should really only be getting called by hands that have us beat. Also V has 0.3 PFR so he's uncapped and has tons of boats here as well as nut flushes. The river raise was a large overplay in my opinion but I hope it worked out for you.

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vilain is a hudge wale so he could have any 2,also he isnt very agresive,is more a pasive players so when you raise him on turn(wich i rather just call because the board is paired and we can be seaking for a dead draws) and he call he has at least an 8 or maibe a Tpair but i dont like raising his donk on river ocatinally he is going to call you with a weaker hand but most off the time you will be isolating your self with fulls(he has all because he plais any 2).

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Drawing to straights and flushes on paired boards can have very painful results, particularly when you make your straight or flush.

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd prefer to raise pre rather than limp. What's your plan if they raise from the blinds? SB is opening almost 15% and has dead money in the pot to scoop. If you're calling a raise anyway just put in the raise yourself and have some fold equity with a snug PFR. I would fold to the 3 bet however. I like your flop call. I think your turn raise is too large on a paired board. We could be drawing dead here on occasion. I wouldn't go more than $30 which is pot. After we have shown a ton of strength on the turn and he still donk leads into us for full pot on the river I'm never raising here on a paired board. Just call if you think he can have a smaller flush or trips often enough. Even if he has one of those hands they shouldn't be calling our jam, we should really only be getting called by hands that have us beat. Also V has 0.3 PFR so he's uncapped and has tons of boats here as well as nut flushes. The river raise was a large overplay in my opinion but I hope it worked out for you.
yes turn raise was very large just cuz i picked up oesd also thats why i decided to raise big but on paired boards you can be drawing dead sometimes. villian has uncapped range and ended up showing 88 for quads