$10 PLO 6-max: PLO Noob, Good cbet spot?

M

MaxiRodriguez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
iPoker - $0.20 PL Hi - Omaha - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

SB: $52.61
BB: $20.00
UTG: $30.15
Hero (MP): $20.00
CO: $23.02
BTN: $20.65

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero has K:diamond: 2:club: Q:heart: A:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $0.70, CO calls $0.70, fold, SB calls $0.60, fold

Flop: ($2.30, 3 players) 6:spade: 9:heart: 8:heart:
SB checks, Hero bets $1.72,

Ok so first ever PLO sesh just now, got cut short by my piss poor internet constantly dropping but I digress...

Villain CO is 75/5 and SB is 22/11 no other reads in particular.

I'm wondering if this is a spot where I should cbet.
The reasons I find in favor of doing so;
is to build the pot vs the donk, so when I hit, and he isn't going to folding a str or weak flush anytime,
SB is unlikley to have a monster or he would donk such a wet board,

The only reasons against that I can think of is that only a heart is a good turn for me really, and I don't want to go towning into a station with only EQ via a flush. The turn is bad for me most of the time and then I'm left in a iffy spot if he bets, well I guess I'm check calling but anyhow...

I'm looking for analysis on my thought process here too guys as there were a few spots today where I was pretty much at a loss as to what was the correct play in certain spots, where as in HE I'm typically pretty confident in my play.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im not c betting this because it hits their ranges so hard that we are going to get reraised way too often

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
vs. 1 I would try but vs. 2 you are up against 2 pr/sets/straights/combo draws (which is best case for us) a ton.

SB may not donk but will be c/c a ton of his range here that includes overpairs + SDs and obviously medium rundowns.