UTG+1: $8.67
MP: $10.94
MP+1: $10 (sitting out)
MP+2: $6.50
CO: $16.40
BTN Hero: $10

Pre-flop: ($0.15) Hero is BTN and dealt :kh4: :ks4:
5 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, SB folds, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.65) :6d4: :jh4: :qh4: (3 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $0.65, BB calls $0.65

Turn: ($1.95) :6d4: :jh4: :qh4: :7s4: (3 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $1.95, BB raises to $8.60, Hero Why the shove ?? am i crushed here, should we fold here??

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You've bet pot twice yet he's shoving over you. You're crushed WAY too often to do anything but fold.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Frist long time no see AIC :)
It's hard to put villain on two pair,set,or flush draw.
The board is so wet two pair,set should have raised flop.To passive to raise a flush draw and certainly to passive to take this line with it.ummmm i think he spazzed out with AQ,KQ line makes no sense i call.

67 of hearts would be so sick but it's deff in his range.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You've bet pot twice yet he's shoving over you. You're crushed WAY too often to do anything but fold.
So he's slow playing two pair or a set on that board i don't belive it.

kissapig

kissapig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks to me like BB is holding 8 and 9 of hearts, looking at a straight flush draw, flush draw, and open ended straight draw. Then with a 2 to 1 shot at a monster the BB shoves for double the pot. Could scare you off, or everybody sweats at the river. My guess is that you called.

ALL IN CLUBS

ALL IN CLUBS

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks to me like BB is holding 8 and 9 of hearts, looking at a straight flush draw, flush draw, and open ended straight draw. Then with a 2 to 1 shot at a monster the BB shoves for double the pot. Could scare you off, or everybody sweats at the river. My guess is that you called.

Your odds of guessing is 50-50 ;)

ALL IN CLUBS

ALL IN CLUBS

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The board is so wet two pair,set should have raised flop.To passive to raise a flush draw and certainly to passive to take this line with it.ummmm i think he spazzed out with AQ,KQ line makes no sense i call.

Thanks for reply Joe hope your doing well also, been here just not to much posting lately..

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What hands have us crushed?With that board and the line villain took.
Sets or 2pair, like every time. I've called these enough to know we're not good here very often.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quote from the COTW by springsteen87.
"To beat the fish, you must think like the fish. Do not expect other players to play a hand in the same fashion as you would play it, this is a big leak. Just because you would raise a super wet board with a set, doesn't mean fish will, some fish are sneaky fish."

So.......

jbbb

jbbb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quote from the COTW by springsteen87.
"To beat the fish, you must think like the fish. Do not expect other players to play a hand in the same fashion as you would play it, this is a big leak. Just because you would raise a super wet board with a set, doesn't mean fish will, some fish are sneaky fish."

So.......

Ok lets think like a fish. I have JQo, what a cracking hand! Let's call in the BB and see a flop.
OMGZ I flopped two pair lets slowplay this badboy and get loads of moniezzz!
OMG the turn came and he bet again. If I shove to look weak he might call me with AJ or AQ. I don't want to see a river incase it's a A incase he beats me with KT, so i'll shove to stop that happeneing *shove*

I would have agreed with you a week ago but recently 50% of my notes on people include something like "min re-raise OTT w/ nuts" or "c/r AI OTT w/ flopped boat" etc.

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy call. Good bet sizings by the way.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea with the reads we're given i call too

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I think it's very easy to put him on a two pair at least here.

jbbb

jbbb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Code:
Board: 6d Jh Qh 7s
Dead:  

equity 	win 	tie 	      pots won 	pots tied	
Hand 0: 	63.636%  	62.67% 	00.96% 	          1434 	       22.00   { JJ+, 77-66, AQs-AJs, QJs, Q7s, J7s, Th9h, 9h8h, 76s, AQo, 76o }
Hand 1: 	36.364%  	35.40% 	00.96% 	           810 	       22.00   { KhKs }

I'd say this was his shoving range but i've included big draws and AQs, AJs, and AQo because I think he's capable of shoving those. If you don't think so equity goes down to 15%.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I mean I'm not folding to a 43/13 here

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
43/13 over 94 hands

Ya this. If this was against a reg I snap fold. Against this player type I'm insta calling. I honestly don't even care what he can have. I know from experience I am ahead here a lot and that is all that matters to me.

This also has to do with AIC's bet sizings which are awesome against this player type. Fish and even bad regs flip out all the time when you pot it making this an even easier call.

jbbb

jbbb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like we'll have to agree to disagree. FWIW baluga from a fish is stronger than baluga from a (thinking) TAG IMO.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like we'll have to agree to disagree. FWIW baluga from a fish is stronger than baluga from a (thinking) TAG IMO.
I agree. I might call if this was some decent reg but against a non manic fish, I fold.