$10 NLHE Full Ring: KJs LP turn spot ??

N

NoOneYouKnow

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I appreciate the welcome but need to disclaim: I am primarily a PLO player and all advice should be taken with a grain of salt or two...

Welcome to CC, and nice reply.

You make some good points about the BTN unlikely to float with air, i never thought of that when i was thinking of what i would do.

I dont actually think if button has like KQ,AQ,QT he is gonna raise us though.

Im being persuaded to bet here now, cause yeah BB is probably a fish. My only problem would be if BTN called us what would we do on the turn.

Flop
I would suggest his dominating calling range on the flop is AJ, KQ, QT (I think AQ is more likely a 3b PF). From here I would also suggest his dominated calling range on the flop is JT, J9, KT, 9T, AT, 77-TT. He is raising any 2 pair or set because it plays horribly multiway, and folding air. We still have plenty of value betting here.

Turn
Against the BTN, I would be committing myself to barrel any broadway (gives us either trips, 2 pair or inside straight draw), any spade and probably any low brick. I cbet a lot so if you prefer to keep your cbet range more value oriented, drop the bricks. I tihnk I would barrel any card against the BB. If both call the flop I am essentially shutting down.

River
I am thinking there is no point bluffing the river if we get there and miss (lone J is worthless by this stage). Either value bet, or check/fold as applicable.