$10 NLHE Full Ring: My brain hurts trying to understand this hand

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol, did he check back top full house? that's crazy, but that aside your flop bet is not good too. Especially after they limped, because when they limp they have more small pocket pairs and small suited connecters.
Well first he just calls top set, then bets 1bb with top full house after ev1 check to him then checks back full house one more time.
My bet well yes maybe but table was very TAG and foldy so if not for that weird guy my flop bet would probably work. And small pairs i could probably bluff out of the pot later on, and some high kinda cards fold here as well, but i dunno, maybe it was not good that bet.
Well and the other hand he played lmao gut shot calls 3x overbet omg whats going on in some p[layers heads i will never know smh

Last edited:
S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I once heard someone refer to a gutshot as 'The Italian nuts'.

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you see luck is important to win in poker

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you see luck is important to win in poker
Thats not quite true. If i count Lucky vs Unlucky situations on the last 2 days, it would be somthing like 20% to 80%. But still overall im winning. Im playing micro mtts with profit 25-50$ a day.
Like i had 2 times dealt KK vs AA yesterday. And i cannot recall a single time on ACR when it was vice versa. 3 times i got called in al in with some JJ by A5 and guy hit A. 1 time i has like 3 on chips and was called by chip leader in knock outs mtt, it was like 10 to bubble. I was very sad.
Yesterday $4000 GTD im 8/20 on chips and then 3 hands - guy al in with K9 me JJ i lose, then other guy al in QJ me AQ i lose, and then finally the other guy al in QJ me KQ i lose. All unlucky. I win with hard work and lose like sh!t. But still by the end of the day im still winning. And now if im winning being unlucky, i can only imagine what it would be when i finally got some lucky streaks.

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play only on pokerstars and to be honest I am surprised every day how the players go All In and win with rubbish hands

loafaBREAD

loafaBREAD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Lol, did he check back top full house? that's crazy, but that aside your flop bet is not good too. Especially after they limped, because when they limp they have more small pocket pairs and small suited connecters.

Dude, he loses to runner-runner quads there, ez check back

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, he loses to runner-runner quads there, ez check back
Well duh, but thats just 1 street of semi-understandable actions. Tho if you afraid of quads every time and you go all checky checky then i dunno what u doing in poker

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/8q137UyM
It looks like CulinaryArts really beter stick to culinary ...

Hey, I never knew this feature existed. Real cool. Is there a link to explain how to use it? Regarding the hand, it is nothing new, I or anyone who has been playing hold 'em, Omaha or stud for a few years could give you a dozen, a hundred examples like that. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Or lose your money in this case.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 8
abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nah come on man. Some bad players or bad plays is not the reason to blame it on game.
And after all 23 is a hand. Its suited and somwhat connected and against AK its not drawing dead. He hits 257 board and hes feelin fine. Not that im justifying this play but im saying its understandable. And if you see bad players making bad calls well you should be happy and be willing to get involved with that player in as many pots as possible.
And also, calling preflop is one thing, calling on the flop with just a gutshot strait draw in a cash game for 2x pot overbet is seriously another thing :D
This one is hilarious, from tonight's freeroll. He calls a big raise after another caller, then goes heads up and all-in against the raiser. That's why I don't take hold 'em seriously. Back to stud hi-lo Monday.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Feature? You mean Hand Replayer? Oh its very easy, first you need to locate where your poker room saves hand history. Then you locate the file with particular hand, find a hand in that file and just paste it right here
https://www.cardschat.com/hand-converter.php
Hey, I never knew this feature existed. Real cool. Is there a link to explain how to use it? Regarding the hand, it is nothing new, I or anyone who has been playing hold 'em, Omaha or stud for a few years could give you a dozen, a hundred examples like that. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Or lose your money in this case.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands