Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Q
spade.png
Q
club.png

fold, fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, SB raises to 9 BB, fold, Hero raises to 27 BB, SB raises to 54.3 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 27.3 BB

Flop: (109.6 BB, 2 players) 7
club.png
diamond.png
heart.png

Turn: (109.6 BB, 2 players) 6
club.png

River: (109.6 BB, 2 players) 5
diamond.png

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SB's a short fish. No issue GIIing there unless you have specific stats he does that with KK+

TenJack

TenJack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also it appears that SB is a short stack. Versus <60BB this is always a call.

T

TJH90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to call, you asked for him to push after you 4 bet.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
QQ is a good start hand, but I don't like to go allin, I have lost so many times against KK, AA, and AX.

Without reads I can say that the villain have a excellent hand, he raises, and after your reraise he reraise allin, I prefer to fold, but depening of your amount of chips.

C

cs_rlewis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to call here. Villain is short stacked which gives you better pot odds to call.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ye it's a simple all in and with those stack sizes,and your probably ok to just put them all in with the 4bet with those stack sizes.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With overbetting like this, poker starts to look more like bingo.

M

micromoi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

fenzy tv stuff are just for tv, in the microstakes the play is pretty much straight forward and u get it in pre as often as u can we are playing 15+ tables here

M

micromoi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

fenzy tv stuff and post flop genius moves are good for tv, in the microstakes the play is pretty much straight forward u have a predefined strategy for all your starting hands u simplifie your play as much as possible and u get it in pre as often as u can we are playing 15to24 tables here

TenJack

TenJack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are playing 15-24 tables? Daaaang.

As for the hand yeah you have to call this when you 4-bet. I would tend to lean towards calling his 3-bet because when you 4-bet you really make his range very small and all of it either has you crushed or you flip.

Really I wouldn't 4-bet this for value into a short stack unless you have a read that he is really loose. In a different spot versus a normal stack, i think we can 4-bet bluff QQ if we think we have decent fold equity. (Even if we get called we still have advantage versus AK, some equity against AA, KK.)

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we are playing 15to24 tables here
and what's your winrate? as you still make many mistakes I would definitely play much less tables

about the hand- easy 4bet/call CO vs SB. Even vs 100bbs stuck unless you know someone is a nit.

M

micromoi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and what's your winrate? as you still make many mistakes I would definitely play much less tables

about the hand- easy 4bet/call CO vs SB. Even vs 100bbs stuck unless you know someone is a nit.

i dont talk win rate or money it a hand analysis space

L

Lezaleas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wouldn't even doubt it, easy all in. One issue tough, our 4bet size was really bad. It commits us to calling, even with our bluff. A5s eq is 30% vs AK QQ+. We should shove on this hand.

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wouldn't even doubt it, easy all in. One issue tough, our 4bet size was really bad. It commits us to calling, even with our bluff. A5s eq is 30% vs AK QQ+. We should shove on this hand.
I agree. With the stack sizes you are committed to calling the AI when you bet. A micro stakes against a short stacked opponent, it is very easy for her to have worse than AA, KK, AK. You might see pairs as low as 88.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands