Hold'em No Limit - $0.05/$0.10 - 6 players

UTG: $12.00 (120 bb)
MP: $10.15 (102 bb)
CO (Hero): $10.74 (107 bb)
BU: $11.67 (117 bb)
SB: $7.93 (79 bb)
BB: $14.06 (141 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with J Q
UTG raises to $0.22, MP calls $0.22, Hero 3-bets to $1.10, 3 players fold, UTG calls $0.88, 1 fold

Flop: ($2.57) A K 6 (2 players)
UTG checks, Hero bets $0.83, UTG calls $0.83

Turn: ($4.23) J (2 players)
UTG checks, Hero checks

River: ($4.23) 4 (2 players)
UTG bets $2.79, CO (Hero) folds

I have no information about the opponent.
To be honest, I have no idea how to play the hand.
Please give me some advice.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Against 2 tight positions it's not the best move to make an ISO squeez with your holding, but in poker there are always exceptions, for instance when you know said villains fold a lot vs 3-bet from those positions etc.
OTF you get a bit of fold equity of mid pockets, but a tight villain will also have a lot of Axs and Kxs (especially Kxs, since you block AQs). So having a check range is also good, especially in 3-bet pot.
The turn is a card that doesn't have much of an impact on ranges, since your preflop 3-bet has eliminated a lot of combos: Qxs, including: QTs, due to you having a queen.
However, it is possible that you, representing a wider position from CO, have some additional bluffs in your range.
Therefore, betting on the turn allows you to maximize the value of middle pockets like 88-99 for instance. Your check line is good on the turn, but you'll be out of shape on many rivers since your range is perceived as having more bluffs than villain.
On the contrary, if you bet OTT you can reduce the chances that your villain will bluff on the river when he is OOP, because you will be blocking his bluffs more often, since you could have had flush draw combos in CO.
As played the river is a standard fold against most opponents.
Greetings.