Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has K
heart.png
K
spade.png

UTG raises to $0.20, MP raises to $0.70, fold, Hero raises to $2.10, fold, fold, fold, MP calls $1.40

Flop: ($4.55, 2 players) Q
diamond.png
club.png
diamond.png

MP checks, Hero bets $1.80, MP calls $1.80

Turn: ($8.15, 2 players) J
diamond.png

MP bets $5.74 and is all-in, Hero calls $5.74

River: ($19.63, 2 players) A
diamond.png

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looks fine
why don't you join in a discussion & share your thoughts? There's no point in posting so many hands cause most of them get one or two replies & then gets overrun by your new threads

TenJack

TenJack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Flop bet is too small. We are giving even weak draws like gut-shots the odds to continue, and we are not getting value from weaker pairs like a Q.

Yikes. this turn is not good for us. What is villains 3-bet/call 4-bet range? probably JJ, QQ, KK, maybe aces if he didn't want to gii pre. Maybe AK, AQs. Out of those hands, we are beat by QQ, JJ, AA, and AdKd. We only beat AQ and a pure bluff AK, as well as choping with 1 other KK combo we block.

I hate to fold, but we are usually beat here. We don't even have the Kd. I think we have to muck a single pair here.

Also, i agree with alucard. You post around 10 hands a day. Most people do 1 or 2 at max. Half of your posts dont have a single response. Try doing maybe 2 a day. that way, other people can respond to your posts, and you arent making it hard for others to post as well.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I pretty much agree with everything TenJack said. Also think it makes to slow down on the threads a bit just bc you also can wear people out.

Plus personally, I've gotten as much if not more lifetime value from commenting on OTHER people's hands as posting and getting feedback on my own. It requires a deeper understanding to pick apart other people's hands than posting your own to get "answers," and it ultimately pushes you more as a player.

Personally I think more than 2 a day is fine, but it helps to space them out if you're able.

Anyway back to the hand cause I just remembered something about sizing. Is 3x as a preflop cold 4bettor standard in your games? I'd likely be going a hair smaller pre and then definitely bigger on the flop.

LAGvTAG

LAGvTAG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Your flop bet was under 50% of the pot, and less in total than your preflop total. Flop has a face card, two mid low connectors, and is two suited. Very draw-y. I would bet 67-100% of the pot on this flop.

M

micromoi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looks fine
why don't you join in a discussion & share your thoughts? There's no point in posting so many hands cause most of them get one or two replies & then gets overrun by your new threads

I want to see your feedback's about those plays mine is already there with the hand as played